ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up from my nap and am still in amazement that I hit on the 750s. Or rather my ATC did. Keep the faith guys, hope everyone who wants a pair of Yeezys ends up getting them

View media item 2064783The white joints are going be at dtlr...750s are celebrity qs release,350 550 650 950 are for the normal humans who love retail or bust.kid in front champs was doing 1250 1500 stopped at 1350,be patient...these will rise to 3k by Sept tho

You think these will go to 3k steady? I'm more shocked by Fc listing them at 2k. If they hit the OG grey 750 prices that would be crazy. Do u remember when those dropped how the pricing was ?

Now comes the tough part of whether or not a size 10 in these 750s will be too big for me. I guess I'll be getting some of those huge wool socks.

i was so prepared to type in January i didn't even realize what the question was smh 
same... i would've got if they would've let me checkout on the first link or use paypal checkout. Oh well add more bs to the list.

Last edited:
Welp I'm not having high hopes on my order after seeing those times. Mines was :21. Have another pair coming from ADC so I won't be too salty if it gets canceled.

If u don't buy them now or do a trade u going wind up paying this in Georgia. ...if down south charging this, imagine a boutique,asian or hypebeast in 2 weeks...View media item 2064800
4 foams and and a grail kobe...4 jordan 12s ,it's alot of trades plus cash but u better do it now

Last edited:

Now comes the tough part of whether or not a size 10 in these 750s will be too big for me. I guess I'll be getting some of those huge wool socks.
if u typically wear a size 10.5 and have a wide foot ull be more than fine....

I did.

Just kept refreshing, did not click back.

LoL yall make it seem like the page crashed. It didn't. It was just sold by the time you got there. Everything seemed to work smoothly if you were swift enough :\

Last edited:
LoL yall make it seem like the page crashed. It didn't. It was just sold by the time you got there. Everything seemed to work smoothly if you were swift enough :\

crashed twice on checkout dude. checked out crashed alt-left rechecked out crash alt left sold out

Last edited:
my thing crashed/error page as well. i clicked checkout before it finished verifying... dunno if that fked me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom