ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
 hey guys has anybody got an order cancelled because the billing address on the card didnt match the billing address on checkout?

I stayed up till 4:30am yesterday

Woke up at 9am

and I'm only going to sleep now at 5:25am

I think my blood has been replaced by salt and is keeping me awake lol

Oh well, all these pics coming in gonna be hard to swallow

Still haven't slept..
ohwell.gif

Was able to cop a couple pears though.
Super Green time hopefully for you

Need to learn your ways...

hey guys has anybody got an order cancelled because the billing address on the card didnt match the billing address on checkout?
I got order confirmation on both of my orders and my billing address was correct on only one order and it's not cancelled yet do I don't think that matters

I got order confirmation on both of my orders and my billing address was correct on only one order and it's not cancelled yet do I don't think that matters
Im only worried if anybody in the past as gotten cancelled because of that.

how are the sizing on these gum ones ?

i got sz9 for the tbs.and wear 9.5 for the 350s. should i get 9 or 9.5 on these? heard they run tight?

Do you guys think a pair of creams, Y-3 pure boosts black/white, NMDs Japan grey and maybe a pair of Jordan 11s low bred is enough in a trade for a pair of these?

i mean the three adidas ones have been pretty hyped recently. I could probably find someone who would want those eventually. But thinking about it, should probably just sell them all then buy a pair

how are the sizing on these gum ones ?

i got sz9 for the tbs.and wear 9.5 for the 350s. should i get 9 or 9.5 on these? heard they run tight?

Want these joints really bad...but can't get over the fact in the dark these will announce your fucc boi status to the world. Why couldn't it just be gum sole and not this glowing tacky ****.

Want these joints really bad...but can't get over the fact in the dark these will announce your fucc boi status to the world. Why couldn't it just be gum sole and not this glowing tacky ****.
It doesn't glow unless they are in bright light first. So if you are hanging out in the pitch dark with 750's on-they won't be glowing like you think they will be.

Nightclub or whilst piping a basic b*tch who still working on her summer body.

You know damn well you arent gonna wear your $1750 shoes to a nightclub just to have your Henny spill all over it and get stepped on. :lol:

And since when are nightclubs THAT dark?

Last edited:
Not sure this couldve worked out any better for me yesterday.  Ended up checking out on Adidas with little to no expectation of getting through.  Opened up a couple tabs in Chrome and Safari and it just happened to come through on all of them.  Was able to add to cart relatively easily, like it seems many of us did.  Only snag was checkout.  Kept having an issue with it timing out at the review and pay spot...ended up accidentally adding another pair.  Had a little difficulty removing that extra pair, but was ultimately able to checkout!  Happy (and shocked) this worked out.  Now I need to figure out what to do with them.

Thoughts on which to let go of:  TB750S or Grey Gum 750s?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom