ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what improvements youve seen, their website begs to be botted cuz automation is the only way to checkout for most of their releases.This isnt their first release. They can gauge the traffic by now.

The problem isn't about gauging traffic its about testing what you worked on at that moment. In which, they can only test it on release day.

From what I've seen.. From the TD release to this past Saturday? A lot has changed.. for one the website isn't crashing anymore.

Hey maybe the next release will be easier on ADC since you US people are gonna be able to pay with Apple pay on ADC. That should save some time during checkout :lol:

You live in the US? I didnt get my shipping confirm yet and im still waiting. But give it 12-24 hours
me either..hoping i get the email today 
Adidas is done with cancellations though. Everyone who didnt get cancelled yet should be in the clear
Never in the clear until it ships, come on man you know this 
ohwell.gif

the only good thing about this release is that here on niketalk the damn new post button didn't brake.

I always go for the paypal checkout on any site that offers it

I couldn't get to that part. It kept looping me from the shipping checkout screen saying I was logged in and everything but still no go.

Girlfriend had same issues on her MacBook Pro. Smooth and easy up until that checkout screen.

Last edited:
People with pair...how is the GITD sole..i've seen pics in the thread but people said they had to have enhanced it because its not that bright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom