ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
People should just wait it out if you got an email confirmation. Did the same with the tb750 and the shoes were canceled but I got lucky and they found some extra pairs and shipped one to me after. Adidas is pretty good on these things.

i did this on 3 and still failed
Sound advise, just hasn't worked for me during ADC Yeezy releases. I don't seem to have this problem at any other time. Oh well, maybe my lottery ticket will check me out during the choco release.
any time i tried to navigate from adidas.com/yeezy i had trouble navigating through the site, and having it crash and all that. But i had a friend attempting to cop for me as well at his house and he was eventually able to cart 2 pairs but had trouble checking out like everyone else. he called me up and let me know who carted. so i went straight to adidas.com (no yeezy) and the site was loading just fine. logged into the account my friend was logged into saw the pairs in cart and was able to checkout without an issue at all. 

maybe adidas was able to divert non-yeezy related traffic so that customers not interested in buying the yeezys could still shop?

any time i tried to navigate from adidas.com/yeezy i had trouble navigating through the site, and having it crash and all that. But i had a friend attempting to cop for me as well at his house and he was eventually able to cart 2 pairs but had trouble checking out like everyone else. he called me up and let me know who carted. so i went straight to adidas.com (no yeezy) and the site was loading just fine. logged into the account my friend was logged into saw the pairs in cart and was able to checkout without an issue at all. 

maybe adidas was able to divert non-yeezy related traffic so that customers not interested in buying the yeezys could still shop?

In all honesty I tried that, but by that time maybe the shoe was already sold out in my size but wasn't alerting me to such. Sucks either way. Im sure its something I done.

Last edited:
if adidas has pick up from the wearhouse option, cats would take advantage of it
I could send my sister as she lives 5 minutes from the warehouse .. i know people that work there. Might be able to pull some strings for a small fee :lol:

Last edited:

Concepts with the 15% blessings!!
happy.gif

Still nothing.  I'm not sure if it's because I'm from Canada that they're gonna deal with international shipping later?
That definitely could be the case...I have never had any issue with cancellations from KITH either so I wouldn't worry tbh

In all honesty I tried that, but by that time maybe the shoe was already sold out in my size but wasn't alerting me to such. Sucks either way. Im sure its something I done.
might have just been luck on my part. My friend carted his pairs and tried for almost an hour to check out. I was able to log in and checkout smoothly 2:07pm.

I failed over weekend but not even mad. I just keep coming back in here checking on success stories
smokin.gif
 and waiting for them pairs to get in hand. Congrats

i always fail at 750s lol oh well .. i still got them RO so that helps me get over shoe releases i guess

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom