ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They charged me $150 to size swap the TB 750s.  Being that it was too much of a hassle to resell and try to weed out a real pair, I bit the bullet.  I doubt I would ever do it again though.  $150 to switch 1 size over is a rip off imo. 

I mean they don't have to do it. So I get it. It's like free money. But u know u don't have a fake or got scammed. U could have lost over 1000$ if a scam was placed. Or 150$ for a real deal.

Unless you have options locally to size swap I don't see the problem.  They are providing a service and you can be certain you aren't going to get scammed along the way.
The saddest thing in the world to me is when you see the random dude on the TL trying to size swap a 14 for a 9.  Unless you bump into a reseller with multiple pairs nobody will ever do that trade.

Ur playing with my emotions I wish I could find mr. I have a 14 lmao

They charged me $150 to size swap the TB 750s.  Being that it was too much of a hassle to resell and try to weed out a real pair, I bit the bullet.  I doubt I would ever do it again though.  $150 to switch 1 size over is a rip off imo. 
No courtesy whatsoever with that shop. But I understand its consignment and they have to alert and get the okay from the OS (Original Seller) that they are swapping the size. I think a portion of money goes to the seller if I'm not mistaken. But still think it way too much especially when your send a smaller more rare size for a generic 10 or something like that. I would bite the bullet again but I'm already paying my friend for carting for me. Not trying to make a retail purchase look like a resale transaction when this is all said and done. 

No courtesy whatsoever with that shop. But I understand its consignment and they have to alert and get the okay from the OS (Original Seller) that they are swapping the size. I think a portion of money goes to the seller if I'm not mistaken. But still think it way too much especially when your send a smaller more rare size for a generic 10 or something like that. I would bite the bullet again but I'm already paying my friend for carting for me. Not trying to make a retail purchase look like a resale transaction when this is all said and done. 
Then why not simply sell your pair and eat whatever transaction fees you'll have to for the sale then purchase at resale.

That'd be a lot easier than complaining about paying for a service you don't have to use.

Last edited:

Unless you have options locally to size swap I don't see the problem.  They are providing a service and you can be certain you aren't going to get scammed along the way.

The saddest thing in the world to me is when you see the random dude on the TL trying to size swap a 14 for a 9.  Unless you bump into a reseller with multiple pairs nobody will ever do that trade.
I'm trying to swap a 9.5 for a 13 or 14. Where is this guy when you need him lol.

Send him to my inbox. 

man i aint buying no concert tickets if adidas keeps playing with me lol 

man my 11.5 aint ship yet...what happen last time you called them?
they gave me a 30% promo code that doesnt work on anything worth buying on ADC 
laugh.gif

Then why not simply sell your pair and eat whatever transaction fees you'll have to for the sale then purchase at resale.

That'd be a lot easier than whining about paying for a service you don't have to use.
Weird because I said I understand that They are a consignment shop. And have to make money , and look out for the OS.  I get the process. No one is whining. I just have to weigh out more at the end of the day. I think you head might be in the right place but you're coming off a little bitter. Business is business. But what's the point of having a forum for a type of sneaker if you can't discuss miscellaneous aspects such as size swapping pertaining to that sneaker.  

Last edited:
Soooooooo just so I'm on the same  page w/tha thread.......The cancellation email period phase has passed?? Si o No

nerd.gif

Man those GITD ultras are magnifique.If yeezy could incorporate that glow on the upper that would be insanity.Did these really come in size 4,or was it EU only?

Last edited:
Weird because I said I understand that They are a consignment shop. And have to make money , and look out for the OS.  I get the process. No one is whining. I just more to weigh out at the end of the day. I think you head might be in the right place but you're coming off a little bitter. Business is business. But what's the point of having a forum for a type of sneaker if you can't discuss miscellaneous aspects such as size swapping pertaining to that sneaker.  
Not trying to come across too harshly bro, I just personally think $100-$150 for a legitimate size swap isn't too much to ask given how many different ways trades can go wrong.

The thing is a lot of us live in parts of the country where something like this isn't that easily accomplished locally.

You're from Ny so you have a lot more size swap/trade options locally than the average person and I can see why you think the cost isn't justified.

Man those GITD ultras are magnifique.If yeezy could incorporate that glow on the upper that would be insanity.Did these really come in size 4,or was it EU only?
5.5uk/6us is the smallest it came. 

Not trying to come across too harshly bro, I just personally think $100-$150 for a legitimate size swap isn't too much to ask given how many different ways trades can go wrong.

The thing is a lot of us live in parts of the country where something like this isn't that easily accomplished locally.

You're from Ny so you have a lot more size swap/trade options locally than the average person and I can see why you think the cost isn't justified.
paying $100-$150 isn't too bad, but SoleSupremacy does try to beat you over the head with certain size swaps. I've been quoted $300 for a size swap for HALF size difference. 

Exactly, In hindsight the price is not horrible but I'd rather strike while the iron is hot and find someone locally who will do it for way cheaper. Last time I waited around and it was too late. By that time replicas were in full effect. And swapping could go south real quick. But  I respect and understand your point though. FB group and people locally are a lot harder to find when you're in smaller states and cities. 

5.5uk/6us is the smallest it came. 

paying $100-$150 isn't too bad, but SoleSupremacy does try to beat you over the head with certain size swaps. I've been quoted $300 for a size swap for HALF size difference. 

Damn imma about to quote maybe they have some larger sizes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom