ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like the majority of ppl copping Yeezys these days are doing so to flip.... I hear all kinds of stories about what they are trying to fund by flipping but hey, it is what it is....

Well if people are seeing in the news that someone's making x amount of money, they'd throw themselves into the mix for a shot at it.

It happens with every hyped shoes, Kanye just brings more publicity and hype.. And in turn more resell value with the demand

It happens though every big drop

All the new posters cooked  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Late post cause I just got off of working 16 hrs, but my yeezy 750s came in today. They were delivered at 9:30am pst at my house. I had chosen the overnight shipping and I got shipping conformation yesterday around 5:30pm pst from adidas. I ordered mine at 2:07pm est that's when I got my email confirmation but no size in the email or online. Size I got btw was a 9.5. Glad I could finally cop off adidas after always striking out and my turtle doves getting canceled almost a year ago.

So I said f it tried on my size 12 and they were straight money. These thing must run a size big. I have narrow feet tho.

Glad I won't need a size swap now I can enjoy

Last edited:
i ain't mad at it, but don't think these will fall below 1k, even worn :lol:
it's a lot of other sneakers which don't sell for a lot of money, but everyone wanna be like kanye and have the hypie sneakers :lol:

I personally like the packer umbros I picked up over the weekend over this round of yeezys

U keeping ur personal pair. :nerd:

I feel like the majority of ppl copping Yeezys these days are doing so to flip.... I hear all kinds of stories about what they are trying to fund by flipping but hey, it is what it is....
yeah I dont blame them either. Its ridiculous but if people are willing to pay take advantage thats the american way. Like that 20 year old kid that had 100 pair of 750s he can use his profits to pay for tuition or start investing while hes young.

Something tells me he already had money to begin with to support what he's doing now?

If u find a pair of these for 1k its not a steal...ur getting robbed and paying 1k for fakes...

If u find a pair of these for 1k its not a steal...ur getting robbed and paying 1k for fakes...
if you pay through paypal worst case your loaning somebody 1k before you figure out the jig and file a claim.

Last edited:
Also how long u think pp. is going to take to tell if a shoes fake. Might be a bad move pp could side of th seller

Last edited:

fakes not out yet , if you pay through paypal worst case your loaning somebody 1k before you figure out the jig and file a claim.
Terrible advice.  I've seen people get scammed on the buyer and seller side only to get screwed even further by Paypal not protecting them.

Which is one of the reasons most people don't like selling higher priced shoes through paypal, it really isn't worth the risk.

Also how long u think pp. is going to take to tell if a shoes fake. Might be a bad move pp could side of th seller
you have 45 days to file a claim. It is very unlikely that paypal sides with someone that sells you fake shoes. If someone ever sold me fake shoes through paypal that they did not state were fakes in the listing and got paypal to side with them i would be impressed at their level of finessing.

Terrible advice.  I've seen people get scammed on the buyer and seller side only to get screwed even further by Paypal not protecting them.

Which is one of the reasons most people don't like selling higher priced shoes through paypal, it really isn't worth the risk.
Really tell me some examples of buyers getting scammed after filing a claim 

you have 45 days to file a claim. It is very unlikely that paypal sides with someone that sells you fake shoes. If someone ever sold me fake shoes through paypal that they did not state were fakes in the listing and got paypal to side with them i would be impressed at their level of finessing.
Here is what I've personally seen with paypal dealing with fakes.  They required the person that was sold the fakes take the shoes to a retail store and get a written statement from someone that the shoes were indeed fake and even after the person did all that they still sided with the seller.  The only recourse dude had was to file a chargeback with his credit card company.

If he would have paid from his bank account the money would be gone, game over.  Paypal has it's negatives also.  It's a great way to handle a transaction up to about $500-600.  Anything above that and I wouldn't recommend someone use it unless paying with a credit card or dealing with someone they trust.

If you want to see how many people get bent by paypal just go to their own forums, there's no shortage of people pissed at them.

Last edited:
fakes not out yet , if you pay through paypal worst case your loaning somebody 1k before you figure out the jig and file a claim.

Whoa Whoa!!!

(Warning from @Methodical Management awaits)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom