ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

All my pairs except for ADC US have physically arrived, ADC taking their sweet time, gotto wait til next week 
pimp.gif
wow ADC is all over the place this release, i got my first pair tuesday...how are people still getting shipping confirmations and why is ADC so scatterbrained this release compared to the last few?

wow ADC is all over the place this release, i got my first pair tuesday...how are people still getting shipping confirmations and why is ADC so scatterbrained this release compared to the last few?
Probably just overwhelmed at the warehouse since they released NMDs the day before as well

Thinking about doing a trade - for a 12 750 TB to get a 12 or 12.5 750 Gum. Fair trade? Prices seem to be pretty much the same now.

I would trade the TBs for the Glows. The glows are amazing in person. They're down now but will rise in a few months from now. People taking less for them now and looking for a quick sale are the ones who can't afford to hold on to them. If 350s are going for $800-$1.2k, these will settle for about $1.6k-$1.8k.

Got offered ds moon rocks and DS pirate blacks for my glow in the darks

350 are size 11 (my size) 750s are 12.5

Last edited:
Ah d*** okay. I found a guy near me who wanted to do a trade with his grey gum 750's in 11.5 for my DS TB 750 in size 11.
I think it's going to be way too long.  I went down half a size and the length is perfect.  Going up a half size I think you'd be sailing. 

Yeah that's what I suspected. Oh well, the hunt continues!
Or you could trade and double sock! LOL Or trade and try to find a suitor to go with an 11.  Most people tend to think the GG pair will be worth more than the TB 750 in the future so that might be worth considering.

Last edited:
Lol and just now I got offered to do the trade I wrote about in the correct size but he wants ~130$ on top of my TB 750's.

These fit tts for me for the most part with semi wide feet. Got a size 9.5 and the width feels like a 9 while the length feels like a 10. If you own cream UB's, get the same size for a snug fit with a slightly longer toebox. Anyone with narrow feet can go down .5-1 full size. I don't know why adidas sizing is all over the place, but hope this helps anyone that's looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom