ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
guys i m instered in buying FEEL LIKE KOBE shirt but i got one concern 

is there any real difference between the authentic and the replica FEEL LIKE KOBE shirts ? do they have any difference in the fit or they are just the same ? 
Probably very similar, assume t-shirts will just be Gildan also.

Only difference would probably be the quality of the letter print material I assume, because the font is easy enough to find.

Buy them on etsy if you dont wanna shell out the resale (which from what ive seen there is BARELY any resale, everyone that bought those in quantities played themselves)

Tour shirts are the only shirts I think are "acceptable" to buy off Etsy. Im never gonna buy a screen printed Palace or Off White shirt.

Thinking about trading my GG for the TB or the 350 PB. I like the gums but black is my jam. 

Last edited:
Saying Breds will be more limited than yeezys in Europe...

Projected 14k pair of Breds

No wonder so many "early" release of these 350. Mentioned it before that it was probably because these were mass producced

Hmm

Saying Breds will be more limited than yeezys in Europe...

Projected 14k pair of Breds

No wonder so many "early" release of these 350. Mentioned it before that it was probably because these were mass producced

Hmm
I guess in a bigger quantity is a better word, than mass produced.

Should I trade ds grey gum 750s and 7/10 net 1s for vnds blink 1s and $450?

Last edited:
The hell are Blink 1's?
Whaaaaaaat! 
laugh.gif

Someone post a damn pic. :lol:

Jays and their nicknames I swear.

EDIT

We arent talking J's are we... :lol: Whenever someone posts 1's or whatever I automatically think Jordans smh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom