ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the Jersey people right next to the Hudson River are part of the North NJ zone this time around. 

..... resellers just see $$$ though. 
devil.gif

Adidas confirmed app not working on my Galaxy Tablet??

Version not compatible with device?? 

since when

I don't have kids but I assume they change sizes extremely fast.  If someone pays resale more power to them.

I'm going to attempt to get these for my daughter and son but if I miss, definitely not going to pay resell. These definitely won't be worth whatever insane resell price's will be at since they'll be destroyed by whatever spawn you slap them on and will be out grown in 3 months or less.

I don't wanna hear anyone with kids complaining in a couple weeks cuz you couldn't lock these down for them, while others stack boxes of these up.

Don't be that guy. 
indifferent.gif

The only thing I'm hoping for on the next release is a swift and painless L. I don't need to be in front of my comp for 4 hrs sitting on a waiting page. Hand me that L and let me get on w my day

I don't wanna hear anyone with kids complaining in a couple weeks cuz you couldn't lock these down for them, while others stack boxes of these up.

Don't be that guy. 
indifferent.gif
Hard to feel bad for anyone complaining how they couldn't buy $120 sneakers for their kids..

Dudes gonna try cop these for their girlfriends.

Just gonna try it out to see how the app has changed since the gums. IOS was 
roll.gif

Anyone willing to pay resell for these are either rich or stupid

Don't be that guy. 
indifferent.gif
Hard to feel bad for anyone complaining how they couldn't buy $120 sneakers for their kids..
You could easily say the same for adults complaining about how they couldn't buy $350 yeezys for themselves.

It's easy to justify Yeezys for adults at a certain price. Not so much for kids that are gonna outgrow them in a month or so.

It's easy to justify Yeezys for adults at a certain price. Not so much for kids that are gonna outgrow them in a month or so.
exactly we are talking about infant sizes people yo this rsvpkingz dude seriously sent out an email about infant yeezys 
roll.gif
, but hey anything can happen infant turtle dove resell might hit $500 easy rich babies have to look fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom