ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what if you buy a pair and the older kid wear's them and then the younger kids wear's them once he is big enough?  Then lets say after the younger kids wear them you then pass them on to another young kid in the family is it still stupid to buy them?

SN:  Every kid is different like peeps have said already and for my oldest he has been roughly the same size shoe wise for about a year.

So what if you buy a pair and the older kid wear's them and then the younger kids wear's them once he is big enough?  Then lets say after the younger kids wear them you then pass them on to another young kid in the family is it still stupid to buy them?

SN:  Every kid is different like peeps have said already and for my oldest he has been roughly the same size shoe wise for about a year.

I think the consensus is that this is a very unnecessary shoe being released. But to each his own. We all buy what we don't need

I don't think you have to justify your purchase to anybody but yourself.  If it's worth it to you then spend it.

I think the consensus is that this is a very unnecessary shoe being released. But to each his own. We all buy what we don't need

Agree, these should've been release before with the adults, but I said before adidas like the hype and they have a lot of hype beast on the train

I was literally just asking I am not buying my boys these shoes at all lol.  They destroy things which is why when they get Jordan's and foams I get them on sale.  I was just trying to figure out is the reason some are saying its stupid because of the small window a kid has to wear a shoe.  And if you could extend the usage of a shoe does that make it a better investment.  If I get a pair its to flip and I am not ashamed to say it lol.  I wouldn't do 500 though that is absurd

me being one of them. i've struck out on every online release but a few days ago, i got a text from a close friend of mine who works at somewhere  telling me to pick a color and size for my son. my 2 year old is getting 350's before me:stoneface:
To be honest, if your friend is helping you on securing a pair this way, it's best not to name the store and potentially get someone into trouble, just saying.

I wonder if parents would still cop for their kid if the box is the same as the V2 box 
eyes.gif

Damn $130 for infant shoes.
That's crazy lol.

Wish they had sizes for grade school. Woulda bought em for my nephew.

this release is def all about the parents who want to stunt bc no baby gonna have a clue or care what's on their feet.

but what a ridiculous thing to think that those who are willing to spend an absurd amount of $ on their kids must love them more.

i bet those people think a bigger engagement ring means they love their spouses more?  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom