ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've received 8 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.
  1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.
Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan using this process.

Last edited:
Footsites gonna really piss me off on 24th lol. I carted bred I s but couldnt check out I know it's gonna be worse come 24th but I'll still try like a fool and be very salty

Last edited:
I've received 8 pairs of yeezys from ADC and figured I'd share a little write up on how I manage to pretty easily grab 2 pairs every release.

1. I use 3 devices, Desktop, Laptop, Phone
  2. On desktop and laptop I open 2 browsers (Chrome & Firefox), and open up one tab in each, on my phone I just use chrome to sit on the page - So I only have 5 pages open on adidas.com/yeezy
  3. I never manually refresh, I let it do the auto refresh - ADC seems to ban pretty quickly.  I'm always at the link when the line opens, but stock isn't loaded yet. The only time you need to manually refresh is when the line first opens which I usually find out through one of the various twitter pages (adidas alerts, etc) I use a chrome addon to pop up tweets for me live in my browser.
  4. I sit and watch all of the pages + phone, while browsing NT just incase a random drop happens on a site that I may have a shot on.
  5. Usually, one of the tabs will get through the line, before the stock is loaded - resulting in an inventory error. It is very important you do not refresh this tab, let it sit on the inventory error page. (Although I did not get any inventory errors on the baby yeezy release)
  6. Once I have an inventory error page up, it's smooth sailing from there. I'll just spam refresh NT until I see someone has gotten through / keep up with the twitter notifications. Once I see the stock is loaded I refresh the Inventory Error page. Since this page has already gotten through, it instantly loads up with sizes. I'm always logged in, but sometimes it'll automatically log you out which isn't too big of an issue if you have all your autofill information saved in your browser. I always check out with card.
  7. Once I get the order confirmation page, i'll head back to adidas.com/yeezy in the same tab - the page still goes straight to sizes. I'll add another pair, and checkout again doing the same process. Adidas has never had any issues sending me multiple pairs to the same address, same name, using the same card.

Hope this information helps someone, managed to get 2 GG's, 3 PB's, 2 Infants and 1 Tan using this process.

Similar process to what I use but my problem is that adidas never puts me through early enough now. When I finally get through, its checkout problem galore.

I love these new V2s.That all white pair is filthy! The pattern looks a little better on Nori's pair since it's more condensed. My 9.5 should look just right 
nthat.gif

IMO it's not the writing it's the terribly large stripe that the writings in that ruins it... So ugly.

I'll keep it real, if I am lucky enough to score a pair for retail I'm using them for trade bait for some 3Ms or something else I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom