ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do these fit? I've got a "custom" pair I had zippers put on but I wouldn't mind another pair.
View media item 2157106

Says skinny on the website but the tag that comes with it says slim, but in any case it fits well. Its a tad big in the waist, im a true 30-31 but got em in a 32. Legs and calves fit skinny enough for the look I want.

Copped the white denim thats labeled slim fit, will post a pic and some thoughts when they come in. Pretty fast shipping.

Says skinny on the website but the tag that comes with it says slim, but in any case it fits well. Its a tad big in the waist, im a true 30-31 but got em in a 32. Legs and calves fit skinny enough for the look I want.

Copped the white denim thats labeled slim fit, will post a pic and some thoughts when they come in. Pretty fast shipping.

Cool thanks for the info. Do you have the H&M denim pair? How's the fit in comparison? I think I'm gonna pick up a pair with the 20% off they're giving

Cool thanks for the info. Do you have the H&M denim pair? How's the fit in comparison? I think I'm gonna pick up a pair with the 20% off they're giving
From a visual perspective the Hyper Denim pair looks infinitely better than the H&M pairs in pics. H&M ones are pretty awful.

From a visual perspective the Hyper Denim pair looks infinitely better than the H&M pairs in pics. H&M ones are pretty awful.

I have the H&M pair and although fit isn't the best I don't mind them all that much. But these look great. Just want to know know if I should size up or not. I don't want the skinny fit, but I don't baggy either

Yeah I got the twill HM pants with the zip on the bottom and the denim version of it as well. The calf area on those is much skinner. They are slightly drop crotched as well whereas the Hyper Denim's are more traditional skinny jean fit. They have also have belt loops.

@slimcargos for the gram, my 2nd pic has a side shot of the jeans. Actually got my pic featured on the Hyper Denim ig page, and in no way am I affiliated with them. Though I wish for free product. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah I got the twill HM pants with the zip on the bottom and the denim version of it as well. The calf area on those is much skinner. They are slightly drop crotched as well whereas the Hyper Denim's are more traditional skinny jean fit. They have also have belt loops.

@slimcargos for the gram, my 2nd pic has a side shot of the jeans. Actually got my pic featured on the Hyper Denim ig page, and in no way am I affiliated with them. Though I wish for free product. :lol:

Perhaps if we dropped the NT association they would recognize that you brought them business. Some compensation would be in order.

Yo question NT fam. You think my 9/10 condition TDs plus 100 cash is a good trade for DS 750 gums??? The extra 100 is the deal breaker otherwise I would do it in a heartbeat. Let me know need some opinions before I pull the trigger,,,
what size are the shoes?

Perhaps if we dropped the NT association they would recognize that you brought them business. Some compensation would be in order.

A few of my posts have been featured on streetwear IG's, no biggie. Its cool when it happens but unless I have a ton of followers no ones gonna compensate/sponsor me with free product. Theres a dude @blvckmvnivc (London) I think it is who gets a ton of free stuff but he has 165k followers. Some blaise somethingn dude from Jersey has almost 50k and I think he gets gear as well.

MRs still the goat for me 
nthat.gif

Yo question NT fam. You think my 9/10 condition TDs plus 100 cash is a good trade for DS 750 gums??? The extra 100 is the deal breaker otherwise I would do it in a heartbeat. Let me know need some opinions before I pull the trigger,,,

Grey Gums should add cash

Used Doves for gums should be even money depending on size and condition of the shoes

Pretty good Argument between Josh Luber (Stockx) and Matt Powell (Sports Industry Analyst)

about Adidas Growth from last year to now......  And Some Kanye Banter!

they both are horrible...The knockoff fear of god denim needs to stop.  

yall are better off saving some money up and purchasing a pair of quality denim.  

I'm not copping either, just offering my opinion. Thanks for the advice though, had no idea quality denim was good to buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom