ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean theres only so much yeezy info thats available. not everyone has groundbreaking news, we not totally off topic 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Whats your IG bro?

@slimcargos

Got my General Admission tour tee (black). Gildan and maybe cause im wearing a double layer tee already but joint fits slightly smaller than the other Gildan stuff I got from Etsy...or maybe it is my double layer tee. :lol:

Dope though. Rather have gotten it from Etsy but my homie worked it and threw the oop.

Quick flick.

View media item 2159440

Last edited:

Not gonna lie though I've made some really big transactions at Starbucks. But not sneakers for Magic cards.
The grand majority of face to face meetups I've had has been inside a Starbucks or McDonalds.  Damn near every neighborhood has one and if someone is willing to rob you in front of the starbucks/mcdonalds employees, customers, and cameras they'd rob you anywhere.

Parking lot meetups are basically asking to be robbed while also giving your robber easier access to their getaway vehicle.

New to copping Yeezy. Is there a list of sites to cop on rd? I'm familiar with adc and confirmed. Are there anymore?

I signed up months back to recieve updates on Yeezy. Do they send a link or is it put on their Twitter. Or do you just search the site a release time
its put on twitter and they have a website solelinks.com , but have real fast internet because these smaller sites crash and people with stronger internet and bots cop all the pairs almost instantly your best bet is adidas.com and following this thread on release day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom