ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
21st probably for Confirmed.

Raffles starting Monday-Tuesday for most places, Wednesday for Champs probably again. Calls on Wed/Thurs.

Online places prolly gonna start raffles this weekend.

Same ish as last time guys.

Last edited:
Wait so is it confirmed EU is not getting the cleat?

That will make resell go up so don't panic

Not sure how this checkout timer will work with products with a splash page.. Meaning Im gonna be screwed because I never get through splash quick enough

Not sure how this checkout timer will work with products with a splash page.. Meaning Im gonna be screwed because I never get through splash quick enough
The timer doesn't start until you're past the splash page (once you cart them)- there was a splash page today, then you load- then the timer starts at the checkout screen

The timer doesn't start until you're past the splash page (once you cart them)- there was a splash page today, then you load- then the timer starts at the checkout screen

Yeah I understand that. I am saying Adidas gonna keep me in the splash page forever like previous releases until my size is dried up [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Please don't suggest Nojo kicks ever again :lol:

If these are in abundance I expect somerset HOH to get them but expect an insane amount of enteries

Please don't suggest Nojo kicks ever again
laugh.gif

I mean... they will have them, if this guy wants them bad enough. 

Not saying they'll be a good price

I think the sneaker shop in Ypsi gets Yeezys?

Nojokicks downtown for resale (rape prices)

I think there are a couple of Shoe Palaces in metro-D, aren't there?

Please don't suggest Nojo kicks ever again
laugh.gif

If these are in abundance I expect somerset HOH to get them but expect an insane amount of enteries
LOL haha yeah nojo kicks is trash, idk how much longer they'll be around with those bs prices. HOH in Somerset for the yeezy pb restock was insane, they had 3 full raffle boxes in a few days. 

LOL haha yeah nojo kicks is trash, idk how much longer they'll be around with those bs prices. HOH in Somerset for the yeezy pb restock was insane, they had 3 full raffle boxes in a few days. 
Nojo is owned by some rich kids (well, their dad).... so I don't think it really matters all that much how profitable they are. 

Please don't suggest Nojo kicks ever again :lol:

I told another member, I remember me and my girl went and there was a line 30 deep out the store waiting to fill out raffle tickets

I mean it's still a chance albeit low

Hoping online works in my favor

Nojo is owned by some rich kids (well, their dad).... so I don't think it really matters all that much how profitable they are. 
It a nice joint, pretty cool looking aesthetically. I was looking to buy a pair of yeezy foams size 12 from there, but their asking price was more than flight clubs..

From my understanding, yes and no

you would first need to get to the product page first and input the unique client ID and Sitekey from that page 

From that point however, you'll generate a specific code that'll work as an ATC and can then add product to cart without waiting at the lottery page

So then all youd really need to do is checkout
But it looks like all he did was enter the product ID into the field. People already know the product ID of the Yeezys. So if my understanding is correct, all they would have to do is wait for the inventory to go live and they will be able to check out. 

I told another member, I remember me and my girl went and there was a line 30 deep out the store waiting to fill out raffle tickets

I mean it's still a chance albeit low

Hoping online works in my favor
If I'm even able to cop a pair and get stupid lucky on another, ill hit one of you guys up if it so happens you strike out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom