ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

Has supreme made cleats yet?

I mean they literally have a brick coming out (or it came out).

if even they haven't tried to sell cleats i think there probably is a reason for that. 

Last edited:
Supreme needs to release the brick, more crowbars, and punching bags after those boys jumped the Ape.

I was told Adidas doesn't care what the independent stores do re: releases anymore, just watching the chain stores.

they never cared what the boutiques/independent stores do but they used to send higher ups adidas employees to footstores to handle the confirmed pairs and i dont think they do that anymore

Last edited:
I mean they won't go anywhere as a brand anytime soon, and i doubt the yeezy sales are making up a huge amount of profit since the supply and demand are so skewed, but the hype is there for now.

They are a sportswear giant so the the athleisure thing being a thing for so long is helping keep their name in the front of our heads for now.

It's perfect for me though because all the nike shoes that i actually wanted aren't instantly selling out anymore. 

I mean they won't go anywhere as a brand anytime soon, and i doubt the yeezy sales are making up a huge amount of profit since the supply and demand are so skewed, but the hype is there for now.

They are a sportswear giant so the the athleisure thing being a thing for so long is helping keep their name in the front of our heads for now.

It's perfect for me though because all the nike shoes that i actually wanted aren't instantly selling out anymore. 
would buy most of your premise if NMDs wasn't as hot as they are and Ultraboosts are solid ... which of course explains Adidas having a better profit margin then Nike. Nike doesn't have the best basketballers in this year's recruiting class that distinction goes to -- Adidas. while i don't know if i would let Ye make cleats ... they can take the chance cause it won't damage the brand which is strong and arguably positioned to grow. 

So what's the general consensus on sizing for the V2s? .5 up from og 350 size? Are people saying they're more TTS and fit like UBs?

Been hearing differing reports.

I've only seen that the toebox is snug like an EQT ADV and that the heel/ankle fits like an UB

So what's the general consensus on sizing for the V2s? .5 up from og 350 size? Are people saying they're more TTS and fit like UBs?

A while back Giallo got his pair in and said something along the lines of, they fit snug (in comparison to previous 350's) so yea, .5 up from 350's if you used to size down or TTS

half a size up from your OG 350 if you went TTS on the 350. Basically follow your UB size if you size up half for UB

Racer hype only fell off to those who were in it for the hype and Nike actually sells good quantity now unlike adidas with NMDs/UBs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom