ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woahhh bro. Chill. I already had the trip planned for this weekend. Plus I technically don't have work. I have a paid internship where I can make my own hours. Also I get Free $$$ from Grants and Scholorships. We also friends to stay at up there. I'm good. No worries. Has no one ever camped out for a pairs of shoes in their life before. This is 10x better than that $hit

Ppl will judge you for catching a plane to do stuff you want. I never get why ppl go to concerts when you already have the CD. Everyone's point of view is different. Do you and good luck

Y'all can't even beat Chicago when it comes to pizza smh

Cali here but Chicago has the best Pizza IMO. Sorry NY tried a slice from all 3 states :D

All facts. Chicago Deep Dish is undefeated. This is a non debatable topic.

Pizza_New-Homepage-image.jpg

Every time I see these pics I just think to myself. These the guys that show up in release date with wrong ticket and same stupid I might have left it home look on their face :rofl:

Has never happened to me lol. Wrote name of store and location on most of the tix

Pizza is for Og 1 thread. Y'all eat fancy dishes up in here filet mignon with es cargo for appetizers [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji] gotta be rich to live the Yeezy life I swear I can't drop 550 on 1 pair

Don't believe the hype ... just because there's a dispersion of allocation doesn't mean an increase in allocation. See vampire's post.

I can. Same stores that got banneds will carry these and if you add in boutiques and the random spots like UO and Pacsun getting them, it's not too far fetched. 
idas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/53790]http://niketalk.com/t/641717/adidas-x-yeezy-collab-official-2016-thread-no-lc-pics-please/53790
[/quote]

No same stores aren't getting these by any means... We got Banned 1's in Knoxville, TN of all places... Nobody getting Yeezy's here.

so im at work half a mile from the drop zone, is it 10 am or 4pm est? may the odds be ever in our favor 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom