ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just swung by the Glendale Galleria Pacsun. They're not taking sizes down when you fill out a raffle. So what they get, say, 20 shoes and just call 20 people and give you ANY size? 

Just swung by the Glendale Galleria Pacsun. They're not taking sizes down when you fill out a raffle. So what they get, say, 20 shoes and just call 20 people and give you ANY size? 
that def makes more sense.. idk how they take down sizes and do a raffle. it doesn't make sense to me 

For those who have hit in the past through the app

When you go to pick up your shoes!

What is the process they use ( check your app & I.D ) during pick up time?

My friend hit in chicago, but is not gonna be able to pick them up....

For those who have hit in the past through the app
When you go to pick up your shoes!
What is the process they use ( check your app & I.D ) during pick up time?

My friend hit in chicago, but is not gonna be able to pick them up....

depends on store really. some will ask for id, some just ticket is fine.

Really starting to feel like this is going to be all L's. I entered in about eight raffles. And a bunch of online stuff. I've already gotten 10 L's. I need to chill. Maybe since this is my first time with yeezys I just need to get used to the L's. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

same with the SF store

depends on store really. some will ask for id, some just ticket is fine.
Yeah thats what i heard too, idk if any of u guys are in HTX and was able to reserve a pair before and would care to explain how they do their reservation procedure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom