ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

do you guys have multiple tabs opened for the waiting page or it doesn't matter
I figure the more que pages you have open, the better your odds are of getting in.  I'll open multiple tabs on multiple browsers on multiple devices and it's worked for me so far, at least on ADC. Copped TD, PB and OT 350 V1s that way off ADC one way or another. Usually my s***t iPad is the one to get through every time. lol

Size? randomly let me in and it was the only tab open.  I was more focused on JD because it had let me in before when the sizes weren't loaded in yet.

SoleMartyr is GAWD 

Cooked on ADCUK  - x2
son dudes is going to snitch 
roll.gif
again

nobody is getting through manually yet ? all them pairs getting canceled adidas is using a honey pot to bait the bots then will cancel.

nobody is getting through manually yet ? all them pairs getting canceled adidas is using a honey pot to bait the bots then will cancel.
Somebody got through manually, or the bot wouldn't work. The script needs a code (the site key) to work, once somebody has gotten through manually - then that code is shared and anyone running the script can get through.

On Twitter they are saying someone had to get through manually to get the right sitekey for the SoleMartyr thing to work.

On Twitter they are saying someone had to get through manually to get the right sitekey for the SoleMartyr thing to work.
Exactly

every Country has it's own sitekey

once 1 person got thur the splash page and retrived it

it's OPEN GAME!

US will be the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom