ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't no way I was gonna up for that barneys release. Fits likes tims tho [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Just re-entered the kicksusa que to see what the tail end is looking like, 32k! I've got another browser open and currently in line at 3k - both saying the line is paused [emoji]128534[/emoji]

Just copped 6 pair, I'm done, time to sleep, looked out for the people that asked me, 3 were from Barney's, cancellations? And just finished with another pair from Size?, possibility of being cancelled too, well 2 are for sure on their way.
Look out for me next release fam lmao Im over here taking Ls like its my job

I mean kicksusa should be clear, seems like they froze it if each person has 10 minutes but the line is still frozen entirely. 

I was able to secure 1 pair from Champs this morning. Confirmation received from both them & PP.

Feels Good to succeed & obtain a pair of Yeezys for retail the old fashioned way. No Bots. Manual.

I'm just hoping it ships though. Ordered a Legends 11 last time through them & they cancelled it, since they oversold.

PO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom