ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality feels more substantial that it did for the v1's. The tpu caging makes the shoe feel tighter but I should be fine if I remove the insole. To me the biggest improvement is the sole by far that will make this shoe a lot more durable.

So what y'all think hold out till next week when online pairs arrive to bite the bullet and pay resell?? I hate to do it but I imagine that's when prices will be cheapest.

Been talking a lot about the actual purchasing of this drop, but not of the shoe itself.

I don't have a pair in hand yet, but I can't lie. I am simply not a fan of this cw. I keep seeing reviews of how the quality is greatly superior to v1 and I appreciate that, but the design is just a little too much for me. I feel like they are just trying too hard, i LOVE every single one of the original colorways too. The jagged edges of the orange line looks like kanye opened up MS Paint, held down shift, and went across, up, and across again.

Don't get me started on the text, SPLY-350. I understand the whole YeezySupply thing, but I don't really get putting it on the shoe. And trying to answer peoples questions on what "SPLY-350" means is something I really wouldn't want to do.

Maybe i'm a grumpy old man, but i love the subtle yet still standoutish colorways of the version 1 / 750s. I'll give the pair a chance in hand, but may have to go to the trading block towards something else.
If you don't like the shoe then that's your own opinion and that's fine, but as for the photo you posted, that's clearly how they were designed to look. Kanye has been using this "8-bit" retro style recently and it more than likely relates to TurboGrafx16 theme. I don't think he/adidas has an inability to print smooth lines. I think it's kind of cool personally 
smokin.gif

Been talking a lot about the actual purchasing of this drop, but not of the shoe itself.

I don't have a pair in hand yet, but I can't lie. I am simply not a fan of this cw. I keep seeing reviews of how the quality is greatly superior to v1 and I appreciate that, but the design is just a little too much for me. I feel like they are just trying too hard, i LOVE every single one of the original colorways too. The jagged edges of the orange line looks like kanye opened up MS Paint, held down shift, and went across, up, and across again

Don't get me started on the text, SPLY-350. I understand the whole YeezySupply thing, but I don't really get putting it on the shoe. And trying to answer peoples questions on what "SPLY-350" means is something I really wouldn't want to do.

Maybe i'm a grumpy old man, but i love the subtle yet still standoutish colorways of the version 1 / 750s. I'll give the pair a chance in hand, but may have to go to the trading block towards something else.

lol Just get them in hand bro. I kept picking these back up because I couldn't get over the construction of the knit and how it felt, looking at all the stitching. Quality is on point and comfort is supreme. I heard the boost in the OG isnt all that, these certainly don't have that problem.

Once you get them on feet I think it'll start to come together for you. I wasn't feeling the stripe at first either but it makes sense after a while.

So what y'all think hold out till next week when online pairs arrive to bite the bullet and pay resell?? I hate to do it but I imagine that's when prices will be cheapest.

I think so, people will try to offload them asap to make room for ovo's, black toes, and reverse sbb's.

yeah you should be able to find deals on people that bought bulk pairs and need money. $600 and lower is what I would aim for. watch out for the fakes though

yeah you should be able to find deals on people that bought bulk pairs and need money. $600 and lower is what I would aim for. watch out for the fakes though

I would easily do $500-$600 right now on almost any size with the hopes of trading for my TTS.

Legit. As soon as I find an option under $600, I'm takin' it.

I would easily do $500-$600 right now on almost any size with the hopes of trading for my TTS.

hopefully it'll happen in a week or two. i'm gonna try and stay patient and wait for the lowest price

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom