ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a pair listed on grailed for just a few hours and have already received offers for Grey 750's/PBs/etc

ive been around long enough to know to stay woke from sunday to monday.... businesses dont really touch their websites on the weekends ya know.

dudes still enter with 1000s of accounts, they should make you enter with your id number.

Then fake numbers don't win honestly. They tend not to say what they screening for but you don't see people on twitter bragging about winning 50 draw slots either

Adidas is going to start a raffle process with them online pairs.

Even Nike got tired of that crap. Freaking snails Pace all about hype Nike went to a draw system

They are going to start doing the shoes online via confirmed app and link it to the phone like Nike does.

Yea there will be bots but them ATC services are done.

All they would need is a app based site like SNKRS, draw is a plus but the app killed those bots for Nike.

They have bots for snkrs raffle tho :lol:

In the end it doesn't matter

Soooo footnation restock all nighter?
nerd.gif
link?

Dear Senator,

First I'd like to say thank you for all that you do. You are a champion to the people in a world where our leaders are more and more corrupt. Thank you so much!!!

Now on to what I'd like to bring to your attention. I am sure you are familiar with the athletic wear company "Adidas". They currently have some of the most popular shoes in world. There is one in particular which seems to be showing signs of artificial abuse of the supply and demand. 
Today (9/24/2016) they released a pair of sneaks "Yeezy Boost 350 V2". Many physical retailers offer fair ways for consumers to purchase the product, from raffles and announcements. This sounds great, but in total the products offered through these means totals to most likely 20% of the actual product available to your average consumer.

The real issue is with Adidas in particular through their website. They have consistently turned a blind eye to abuse of "bots" and "scripts" that allow scalpers to skip the line and buy out the product so that they can resell the shoes. The sneakers retail at $220, but on ebay as of right now they average price is over $1000. 

Adidas is fully aware of this because not only is this not the first time this has happened, but if you check the discussion on twitter, you will see how your average consumer has not had any luck on purchasing the sneakers through normal means.

I am not someone with an inside view of the sneaker retail industry but I can assume that Adidas is fully aware of this well known practice, and allows it to happen to artificially inflate the demand due to a low supply. It's clear that they do not care about your normal consumer because why else would they? The hackers and scalpers are paying them the same dollars.

To see other similar situations where congress stepped in, please take a look at what was done when scalpers and hackers abused and resold tickets to Adele and Taylor swift concerts. 

I tried to condense a report of this situation, but please let me know if this is a cause that falls under something you'd champion. Thank you so much for everything.

Best Regards.
Yall thought I was playing

Hell yeah im salty lol

View media item 2178420

and credit card has to match name on id. :rofl: . What the loophole im missing now ?

You do know the if people can't get the shoe, they will make thousands of fake everything account to make sure nobody gets the shoe right?

Yea it's petty but it's the sneaker game unfortunately lol

You do know the if people can't get the shoe, they will make thousands of fake everything account to make sure nobody gets the shoe right?

Yea it's petty but it's the sneaker game unfortunately lol
so they still have to show id and adidas just have to move on to customers that registered with a valid id and matching form of payment. or they can set it up where only verified accounts would be allowed to enter. No making fake accounts to enter if you not verified. and to those that use fake ids and credit cards they risking prison time over some sneakers.

They have bots for snkrs raffle tho :lol:

In the end it doesn't matter

Then bots don't have an advantage it's not like you pay for a slot for a random draw u can enter your self.

There is no script for a random draw

Yea it can be petty with thousands of fake accounts. Or you can stare at a splash screen and watch others check out ur choice

Boss.

I rarely get shoes online all the yeezys I own are from physical stores

apps link to phones are best.

But

spoofing sucks well when you don't pick up it sucks. Picking up cool.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom