ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
theres a difference between hustle and greed

you're eventually satisfied at some point while hustling

greed has no limits or satisfaction

I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2

How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked

You'd be smart to take the $1100 if you can unload right now for that price. Unless of course you have the patience to wait it out a few months, but I don't see this topping it out at more than $1200 tbh

edit: I thought you were talking about the V2s, didn't realize you were referring to GG. $1100 is still decent though

Yea referring 750 :lol:

Might just unload now and have cash freed up for price drop. Waiting for that $600 :nerd: it's gonna happen but maybe might have to be quick on the trigger

The probably scripts won't change until people use them for things that hurt adidas, like email leaks or something or interferes with their money.

odds are unless those happen things won't change.

These releases are still small compared to their others in the grand scheme. 

Great for publicity tho

Adidas don't care where that $220 comes from, manual or bot it still spend the same.

theres a difference between hustle and greed

you're eventually satisfied at some point while hustling

greed has no limits or satisfaction

It's only greed when it starts ruining your life and causing you to make bad decisions.

Dude just tripled what he spent on those. Even if he was putting in work for 2 months leading up to release, that's a hell of a return.

I just admire people who really go get whatever they want, even if it's some hype shoe to flip.

Adidas don't care where that $220 comes from, manual or bot it still spend the same.
thats more or less what i said yeah.

If people started breaking in the site or leaking emails or something then adidas would get flack for it and be pressured to change.

till then, $$$ is being given so no 1 curr.

Last edited:
 just kidding @GrizzlyAnimal  

Sorry.
No need to say sorry my man, i know i'm fly out here 
pimp.gif

no shipping from kith or adc. not looking great :smh:
thanks fedex shipping alerts

Last edited:

You new to Yeezy threads? You may as well forget about it and move on because there is no point in being salty.
lol, i mean i think he's allowed to post here.

If thats salty, then mannnn salt goes so much deeper.

And a lot more personal.

Last edited:

Yeah I thought it was the 70's too, but I was born in 84 and I remember seeing pictures of my dad and he definitely didn't wear baggy jeans in the 80's.
Men wore jeans that fit in the 80s. In the 80's, if you took a picture of a person from the thighs down to their shoes you would be able to tell if it were a man. Times are different.

lol, i mean i think he's allowed to post here.

If thats salty, then mannnn salt goes so much deeper.

And a lot more personal.
Not saying he's not allowed to post but I'm just letting him know I've been in these thread forever and have never seen anything come out of posting "Man everyone eating and all I wanted was one pair to wear" lol

I passed on pair for $650 just earlier

Confident they will hit $600 easily end of the week

Might prepare and just sell my gum 750 for top dollar and spend 600ish on the V2

How top dollar we talking here

I mean I can get $1100 from GOAT right now. Trying to push for 1200-1250 not sure where to list seems like every place is flooded with V2 sales and V2 low ball wanting want ads

So I think my sell will get overlooked
You'd be smart to take the $1100 if you can unload right now for that price. Unless of course you have the patience to wait it out a few months, but I don't see this topping it out at more than $1200 tbh

edit: I thought you were talking about the V2s, didn't realize you were referring to GG. $1100 is still decent though

Yea referring 750
laugh.gif

Might just unload now and have cash freed up for price drop. Waiting for that $600
nerd.gif
it's gonna happen but maybe might have to be quick on the trigger
What size you wear on the V2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom