ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know how selling works on GOAT? Like how long does it take for you to get the money?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Good deal, my friend got a sz 10 local for $600
Legit. Need that 10.5 for this price 
nthat.gif

People are really going full size up ? For V2
Prices are dipping a lil , wishful thinking if it hits $600-$650.. lowest I can see them going is $675-700
i'd recommend going half size from your TTS/UB size - i went full size and it was to big

Got the 10.5s for 650, so there are definitely deals to be had at those prices

Looks like you're in the same boat as me.  No 12.5s were released in the US as far as I know and the 13 is just a little too big.  It also looks like I'm wearing a 16 in comparison to the size 12s I've been wearing in V1s.
I took the plunge and got a pair of 13's when they come hopefully its not too big. i can't imagine it being HUGELY bigger to be honest, a lot of people have gone full size up so I'm sure we will be ok
thanks dude

Anyone know how selling works on GOAT? Like how long does it take for you to get the money?

Thanks in advance!
I think once they have confirmed the shoes are authentic they pay you. The rest depends on how you have your payment method set up. I could be wrong though. I'm sure it says it somewhere on there FAQ

ANYONE IN HERE BOUGHT FROM STOCKX?? CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE.. IVE BOUGHT FROM GOAT AND IT WAS A SMOOTH PROCESS

ANYONE IN HERE BOUGHT FROM STOCKX?? CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT ITS LIKE.. IVE BOUGHT FROM GOAT AND IT WAS A SMOOTH PROCESS
IT WAS A GOOD PROCESS ORDERING FR - sorry, I'll turn off caps lock.  It was a good process ordering from them.  It takes a while for them to authenticate so you have to be very patient, but the messages they send for updates are funny and the shoe comes with an authentication tag.

I will state though that one time I bought them the seller mysteriously said the shoe they had was listed incorrectly and I got refunded.  It's a new company so they are still ironing out the kinks.  They make it easier to sell on there than GOAT though so I think in time they will be a bigger company.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom