ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can anyone comment on sizing on the V2's relative to Stan Smith's? Still trying to figure out sizing since I'm about to pay resale...I have a wide foot btw
Whole size up. I wear stan smith 41,3, bought yeezy v2 in 42, still too snug in the toe room. Even without the sole :frown:

i know im late but finally tried on my grey gum 750s i have both a 10 ad 9.5 and holly sht its impossible to get my foot into the 9.5 and once i did length was good but it just felt uncomfortable. my tts which is a 10 fit looser but was easier to put on and more comfortable. crazy how people say theyve gone down on these still 

eek.gif
 really? I'm an 8 in Jordan 3,4,5,6...UB is size is also 8...Vans size 8...

and you're saying I should go with a 9?

So I'm guessing if you score all 3 on the app they will only allow you to pick up one pair? Like how they did Pharrell NMDS?

eek.gif
 really? I'm an 8 in Jordan 3,4,5,6...UB is size is also 8...Vans size 8...

and you're saying I should go with a 9?
i'm just saying, i wear 41,3 in stan smith. and 42 is still too tight in the toebox. I have cramps, because i don't have any space in the front. Don't know how it fits with other fellas in here.

i know im late but finally tried on my grey gum 750s i have both a 10 ad 9.5 and holly sht its impossible to get my foot into the 9.5 and once i did length was good but it just felt uncomfortable. my tts which is a 10 fit looser but was easier to put on and more comfortable. crazy how people say theyve gone down on these still 

I went down .5 and it was a pain to get my foot in, but after they broke it the fit was great.

I went down .5 and it was a pain to get my foot in, but after they broke it the fit was great.
i tried on the .5 down again and yeah they have a snug fit but feels like something is hurting the top of my foot? hm maybe after some wears like you said itll be better. if i want to wear like thick/wool socks with them the 9.5 would not work i can tell you that much lol 
I can't fit my foot in 750s either lol
its so awkward putting them on wtf lol

V2s = trade bait for yeezy or NMD grails. V2s so uncomfy and don't look good unless you meticulously pick out a proper outfit. not for me. I'm glad this whole style I can pass on but cop to get stuff i really want.

i tried on the .5 down again and yeah they have a snug fit but feels like something is hurting the top of my foot? hm maybe after some wears like you said itll be better. if i want to wear like thick/wool socks with them the 9.5 would not work i can tell you that much lol 

its so awkward putting them on wtf lol

Yeah it was tight at the top, loosened up after a couple of wears.

Yeah it was tight at the top, loosened up after a couple of wears.
not even the top. where the laces are something inside the shoe feels like its cutting my foot haha. honestly might just sell 1 and trade something for the other. 750s were never really my thing. sold the triple blacks i had as well meh.

maybe i can get the white/black pure boost y3s and cash on top lol

laugh.gif
 at people taking the In-Soles out of the shoe to make them fit.

Man, just sell them n go buy your correct size!

:lol:  at people taking the In-Soles out of the shoe to make them fit.

Taking out the insoles is an easy fix if it fits well. Much better than having to sell them, then find your correct size. Same with wearing thicker socks if they are slightly too big :lol:

Anyone have the quantity of the latest restock Eastham had?
Also, what causes a 'restock'? Canceled orders, delayed shipment??

:lol:  at people taking the In-Soles out of the shoe to make them fit.

It's a bit difficult since i cannot try different sizes because they were sold out in a min. I wear nmd pk size 41,3 with room left. since then , i read in the threads that you have to go a half size up. Nobody in my area that even sells them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom