ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wore the OT and they arwnt as comfy as I thought. :lol:

Whats the going rate for PbB? In hearing anywhere from $700-$1100. Might try for those next, or MR if its cheaper. Never liked the TD too much.

Wore the OT and they arwnt as comfy as I thought. :lol:

Whats the going rate for PbB? In hearing anywhere from $700-$1100. Might try for those next, or MR if its cheaper. Never liked the TD too much.
Just curious, so do you buy your shoes just for style then? Because that's a lot of $ for shoes you don't think are that comfortable.

Last edited:
Well its my first pair and never tried on a pair before for one, and I never said they were uncomfortable, just not as comfy as I thought they would be. Thats it. :lol:

Wore the OT and they arwnt as comfy as I thought.
laugh.gif

after going through all that trouble for the LC's too? lol

Just curious, so do you buy your shoes just for style then? Because that's a lot of $ for shoes you don't think are that comfortable.
I mean don't most people here by shoes for style. Jordans are sure not comfortable as well as high end stuff.

I think PBs are going for more then 700. 700 is the price if a restock actually occurs

Wore the OT and they arwnt as comfy as I thought.
laugh.gif

You can maybe cop the 2nd version for $700 if it happens. Otherwise, no way you're getting a pair for under $1.2k

Someone asked before for boost pics to confirm if they are legit. What does fake look like?

Also one of the grooves got a nick, not a big deal but wondering if this is normal?
Boost looks good. Quality Check on the OT's weren't that great so nicks are kinda common on the sole. In fact, on one of my pairs, my boost is literally missing a piece. 

Last edited:
Boost looks good. Quality Check on the OT's weren't that great so nicks are kinda common on the sole. In fact, on one of my pairs, my boost is literally missing a piece. 
That's very common with all boost material. I have several pairs of UBs with similar "chunks" missing.

That's very common with all boost material. I have several pairs of UBs with similar "chunks" missing.
Yeah, my UB's have missing pieces, mostly on the side boost though. I've never had it on 350's and I haven't seen any pictures of pairs with chunk(s) of boost missing.

I still can't find anyone to trade their MR for OT 
tired.gif

So this is a fake pair from the leit check thread. Why is this boost fake? Just trying to gain knowledge. Also, in the realm of fake giveaways, where does the boost rank? Can you just get a pic of the boost only and determine its authenticity? Or can a fake pair have a good looking boost?

View media item 1885893

Last edited:
So this is a fake pair from the leit check thread. Why is this boost fake? Just trying to gain knowledge. Also, in the realm of fake giveaways, where does the boost rank? Can you just get a pic of the boost only and determine its authenticity? Or can a fake pair have a good looking boost?

View media item 1885893

I'm on my phone so can't see super clearly but my guess from what I can see is because the boost is mirrored on both shoes, real boost won't mirror as the placement is random.

It's really friggin hard to tell with that small picture but I believe the boost is mirrored. That means the patterns on the boost the same in both shoes just flipped.

Last edited:
i think they just recently started adding the dots on the shoe but thats usually a dead giveaway and fake boost looks yellow almost. also it just looks weird compared to regular boost kind of a once you've had it one time you know when its real kind of thing. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom