ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legit Check plz! The pair on the left is 100% authentic I purchased from a store and the pair on the right is the pair I just received for $670.00 The part I'm concerned about is that I thought the streak had more of a fade towards the end near the toe box.

Idk if anyones mentioned this, looks like no half sizes?

This is dumb, it literally makes no sense considering UK sizes are literally US half sizes and vice versa.

Someone at Adidas needs to just fix this.

Legit Check plz! The pair on the left is 100% authentic I purchased from a store and the pair on the right is the pair I just received for $670.00 The part I'm concerned about is that I thought the streak had more of a fade towards the end near the toe box.
You're good, man. They are legit. I mentioned this a while back, but people shouldn't worry too much about the pattern and stripe being slightly off. It's a mass produced shoe, and mass produced in Asia at that. Wear them and enjoy them.

Adidas will probably throw in a update on Tuesday, knock everyone's sign-up all out of whack and people frantically trying to log back in and when they finally get in, there will only be full sizes available. Weird that they would only do full sizes, it's like a step backward from GG's

They eating while they can 

i lost track of those things 
laugh.gif

Nike just released Mags in every other full size, nbd.

Consider it a BLESSING adidas is giving yall 750s in full sizes lol

Nike just released Mags in every other full size, nbd.

Consider it a BLESSING adidas is giving yall 750s in full sizes lol

It's not a "Blessing", it's just dumb.

Adidas already produces half US sizes that are sold in Europe. The only reason I can see them doing this is so they can artificially limit how many pairs they make available to stores.

A fsr with full sizes is 7-8 pairs as opposed to 12-13 pairs if half sizes are included.

Looks like I'm going to join the dark side and purchase an ATC service.  Leaning toward RSVP Kingz but I would like to get opinions from you guys.  Has anyone had, or heard of, successes from any services?  Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom