ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is BS. I'm in Houston, but work out in the Willowbrook area, but need to be inside the beltway 8 area to make the reservations. WTF.

They couldn't include the whole Houston area?

Last edited:

This is BS. I'm in Houston, but work out in the Willowbrook area, but need to be inside the beltway 8 area to make the reservations. WTF.

They couldn't include the whole Houston area?
Late lunch, five minute drive into the area. Way better than people taking road trips to Confirmed zones.

i don't really mess with the 750. i'm gonna try for my brother though. he's not into sneakers like that but loves these so i'm doing charitable work for these.

laugh.gif

if i don't score on a pair hopefully GG 750s for these is an even-ish trade bc I'd much rather have these than my GGs

Not replying in hopes for a 750 is mad risky... first off the 750 is much rarer and I'd be surprised if they use that shoe to make amends.The next 350 is Black/White and those will be EVERYWHERE, and way less valuable than Beluga's.Don't be greedy :wink:

Last edited:
Kith with real MVP support... meanwhile i simply get a cancel mail from footlocker eu... and later a 50$ voucher which doesn't work... nice
laugh.gif

Not replying in hopes for a 750 is mad risky... first off the 750 is much rarer and I'd be surprised if they use that shoe to make amends. The next 350 is Black/White and those will be EVERYWHERE, and way less valuable than Beluga's. Don't be greedy :wink:

How do you know the B/W will be everywhere?

Not replying in hopes for a 750 is mad risky... first off the 750 is much rarer and I'd be surprised if they use that shoe to make amends. The next 350 is Black/White and those will be EVERYWHERE, and way less valuable than Beluga's. Don't be greedy :wink:
yeah i already replied as soon as i saw the email. ill take my chances with the brown 750s off kith manually since i scored the GGs from them too

Embracing this thread as much as I can til everyone starts to ask about sizing, site keys, and thread hitting 10 pages per minute :lol:

correct 

resale on them should be very low and a lot of people should be able to get them for  retail 
Well, then they must be releasing a butt load of them then.  Which is good thing for those of us who want to actually wear them.  I just won't believe it till I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom