ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I support neither. Can't use two extreme examples and expect anyone to pick sides like that.
 Yeah I guess I don't either. Like I do enjoy the look of the slim jeans with extended tee's but those people who wear leggings and skirts... that's just too much for me.

Most Gilden tees are $2 wholesale

I own an embroidery shop, they are considered "mediocre" at best

They shrink even though some are marked "pre-shrunk"

They bleed, they fade, I cannot say enough bad things about this brand

The irony is they have been horrible for a while now, so some one knowingly choose this brand for yeezy knowing its crap.

Or

Kanye is a straight Miser and squeezes every penny out of everything he can

Last edited:
Orlando back on the Confirmed app list. Need to learn that Confirmed jig though :nerd: I don't think I'll have the same luck with it again

IDK how anyone can regardless of jnco jeans or skirts not prioritize comfort when dressing themselves. Ya'll cant be comfortable in them skinny tight jeans and I know damn well no one is comfortable in some size 52's sagging like one of the hot boys with one hand at all times holding up the denim or walking like a penguin.

Clothes that fit and are comfortable> Anything else.

Last edited:
I initially hated skinny jeans. But after I bought my first bike and hated how even slim straight jeans would drag in the wind I gave skinny jeans a go and have been comfortable ever since.

Keep in mind I'm talking about skinny jeans that still stack. Not jeggings or nut huggers.

I'm an older dude who still into fashion so I understand the different trends but what I don't understand is how cats get their skinny jeans on. I've accidentally grabbed a pair of skinnys when shopping for jeans and I can't get them past my calf. Maybe cause I workout IDK?

nerd.gif

Last edited:
I'm an older dude who still into fashion so I understand the different trends but what I don't understand is how cats get their skinny jeans on. I've accidentally grabbed a pair of skinnys when shopping for jeans and I can't get them past my calf. Maybe cause I workout IDK?
If they're jeans they must be really hard to pull up, even for people who doesn't work out, they look like an over stuffed sausage, but if it's skynny chinos or some other kind of material , they'll pull with ease, the material will stretch and still look good 

Dear people in the yeezy thread :D 

So how's the sizing going to be this time around? One size down? TTS? 

Thanks in advance

Dear people in the yeezy thread :D 

So how's the sizing going to be this time around? One size down? TTS? 

Thanks in advance
Same as before lol. I'd go either .5 down from your OG size, or ultimately TTS with the OG 350 size.

Ive won a couple confirmed apps these past few releases, and the employees that saw me on release days asked "HOW TF YOU KEEP WINNING?!!"

This the secret yall....

hope we all cook next week tho.. 

Last edited:

Ive won a couple confirmed apps these past few releases, and the employees that saw me on release days asked "HOW TF YOU KEEP WINNING?!!"

This the secret yall....

hope we all cook next week tho.. 
can i borrow your phone bruh?

can i get you all opinions on the condition of these PB 2016s and for this price of $780 allin

quality 7/10, 8/10 or...? 

should pass on it or grab?

Last edited:
@rome138  after weds i gotchu..

lol serious tho, when it happened to me, if the "checking sizes available" refreshes the chances are basically done, or so it showed when my coworkers awaited for a reserve. Gotta just right time it when they tell you tap. My app just shows the "Checking sizes available" for like a second and i randomly-luckily succeed on a reserve. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom