ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing yet regarding footlocker stores receiving these?

I went to 2 different HoH/Popular FTL's in my area for the SBB Jordan 1's today and both managers claimed nothing changed and their stores aren't getting 750 release.

Last edited:
Long tees, not really tall tees.

If you have to ask then we can only assume you shop at Express or wear NT jeans still like its 05.

Nah just the regular shorts, jeans, and sometimes sweats. I've rocked jinco back in the middle school days. Mammoth pair lol

Just realized? 

Lol no, just paid more attention to what people are wearing, usually I just look at people's shoes lol

But every time I see a dude wearing this
View media item 2192559

It only reminds me of that boondocks episode with gangstalicious clothing line.

View media item 2192561

Yeezys boost are the only shoes I do not wear with shoe trees. Just feels and looks weird. 
What do you mean?

Do you mean like wearable shoe shields that dudes wore in the early 2000s to keep their air force 1s from creasing?

I didn't know those things still existed.  I tried wearing them once and ended up throwing them away after 15 minutes.

Why would you even wear these with Yeezys, they have a fabric upper.  Did you think they'd crease?

I'm legitimately confused and have so many questions.

Last edited:

What do you mean?

Do you mean like wearable shoe shields that dudes wore in the early 2000s to keep their air force 1s from creasing?

I didn't know those things still existed.  I tried wearing them once and ended up throwing them away after 15 minutes.

Why would you even wear these with Yeezys, they have a fabric upper.  Did you think they'd crease?

I'm legitimately confused and have so many questions.
I definitely agree. People used them to try to stretch the upper fabric though on the V2 and it does feel weird.

I definitely agree. People used them to try to stretch the upper fabric though on the V2 and it does feel weird.
Nah bro I think you misunderstood.

People are using the shoe trees below to stretch their toebox.  Not the wearable shoe shields.

Nah bro I think you misunderstood.

People are using the shoe trees below to stretch their toebox.  Not the wearable shoe shields.
No point in using those if they just going to resemble your foot. They might work over a period of time of having them in there, but might as well just keep wearing them until they expand. However, using shoe shields when wearing them for a bit may actually stretch the material since it's stiffer than the V1's. 

I don't think you know what you can do with the product.  They are adjustable, length and width.

So you can use them to simulate your foot or a larger foot.  You put them in the shoes while you aren't wearing them so they stretch the material.

So hopefully when you actually want to wear them they'll be more comfortable.

Last edited:

I don't think you know what you can do with the product.  They are adjustable, length and width.

So you can use them to simulate your foot or a larger foot.  You put them in the shoes while you aren't wearing them so they stretch the material.

So hopefully when you actually want to wear them they'll be more comfortable.
I see. I actually do have one, but never thought of that. I got .5 size up on these afterwards, so this is good to know for those that still have this problem.

My girlfriend has the pirate black 2.0in size 36 , picked it up herself in the store ( so definitely legit ). she wore it only twice. How much could she sell these for? She is going for the v2 :tongue: 

Team manual here.

Heard a few ppl that used scripts got the block quick.

I'd stay away from it...

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lol

Team manual here.

Heard a few ppl that used scripts got the block quick.

I'd stay away from it...

[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Lol
Good attempt at a scare tactic 
laugh.gif

Removing the insole removes your discomfort.

The base of your foot is right next to the boost literally..just like the NMD and XR1's.

edit: & yes, placing shoe tree in pretty much helped stretch out the stiffness.
Thanks, I'll give this a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom