ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for anybody who hit off an ipad.

Do they only make you Log In /  Log out ? I know there was a phone number associated with it. But how can they check that # since its a ipad and not a phone?

From when I picked up my V2's they just asked me to log out of my phone app, log back in in front of them and then they pulled up the barcode. Nothing to do with my phone number

Is it the same process?

Do they only make you Log In /  Log out ? I know there was a phone number associated with it. But how can they check that # since its a ipad and not a phone?

From when I picked up my V2's they just asked me to log out of my phone app, log back in in front of them and then they pulled up the barcode. Nothing to do with my phone number

Is it the same process?

You'all be fine walking in with an iPad if you scored with it. On V2's, Guy in front of me scored off an iPad mini and the guys didn't hassle him over it but his credit card did when it declined :lol:

Is it the same process?

When I picked V2 I didn't even have to log out/back in. He just scrolled through the pictures to make it wasn't a screenshot. Didn't pull up/scan voucher either

Yall keep talkin like you already hit on confirmed lol. PM me yall app jigs man [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

You'all be fine walking in with an iPad if you scored with it. On V2's, Guy in front of me scored off an iPad mini and the guys didn't hassle him over it but his credit card did when it declined
laugh.gif
MAN! Same with me. Adidas Aventura mall wasnt taking no Chase cards.. Had to go pull cash out lmao
When I picked V2 I didn't even have to log out/back in. He just scrolled through the pictures to make it wasn't a screenshot. Didn't pull up/scan voucher either
'Ol girl at the register was on a power trip "NOPE, LOG OUT AND LOG IN" I was like **** i dont even remember my pass word. Had to step to the side, reset my password 
roll.gif

Footlocker Launch Locator updated...

NYC 34th St - App only

+ looks like that's the only footlocker in the US to get these
roll.gif

MAN! Same with me. Adidas Aventura mall wasnt taking no Chase cards.. Had to go pull cash out lmao

'Ol girl at the register was on a power trip "NOPE, LOG OUT AND LOG IN" I was like **** i dont even remember my pass word. Had to step to the side, reset my password :rofl:

Yeah. Mine was pretty painless. Won in my girl name and the only thing was the card had to be in her name.

u have to be in nyc to enter the raffle via app??
im at NJ btw

Nope, you can be anywhere in the United States and enter. You'll need that 6min head start if you want to stand a chance. Anyone outside of NY will have 5mins, while those in NY can get a 6min head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom