ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace and love guys, peace and love! 
nthat.gif

I don't need to pretend lol I work in IT. I do powershell, python, java, HTML and JS...... The fact that you're ignorant and think the scrypt is in any of those languages is hilarious. I mean the script is in PHP ffs :lol:
Magnificent clapback my brother [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

Ya'll going crazy in here 

i mean straight up crazy for these shi*s G 

it's what ever to me.. i'm gonna try and if i miss o well 
this ish is funny to me how peeps can get sooooo worked up over a pair of shoes. If you get them great if not move onto the next.

I'd love a pair but script and code and all this other talk baffles the ish out of me and to be quite honest I'm too lazy to learn. I'd rather just take advantage of a kid who used all his money to buy them and is hurting to sell cause his cell phone bill and car note are due lol.

Sooooo when the script doesn't work on Saturday cause y'all don't know how to use it. Then what y'all still missing some info...

Lol so true.. I have a buddy who knows about this stuff (copped over 20 pairs of V2's and been in the game longer than y'all been born) and he said there WILL be bans for the solemartyr script and that everyone who knows the game is using a different workaround. TBH I think you have a better chance copping manual. 
Y'all are either gonna get the ban or miss out if you try using the script, just trying to help you all out. Good luck. 

Lol so true.. I have a buddy who knows about this stuff (copped over 20 pairs of V2's and been in the game longer than y'all been born) and he said there WILL be bans for the solemartyr script and that everyone who knows the game is using a different workaround. TBH I think you have a better chance copping manual. 
Y'all are either gonna get the ban or miss out if you try using the script, just trying to help you all out. Good luck. 
What happened to the other 9 Yeezybots?

I find it hilarious how you guys all come out of the wood work now.. Pretty interesting. :lol:  

You guys are all really good at "research" and "developing", what are you worried about? Find a new way.. 

You didn't give the most important thing they need Saturday tho

How many more Rumored Yeezy's are dropping before the New Year hits?

mean.gif

Bet Ya'll don't act like this when they drop the 750 Cleats... ya'll don't love Ye! 

This thread gonna get locked fo real.. then where will you lurk, lurkers

:lol:

But for real, y'all need to stop being mad at each other and be mad at Adidas.

And stop paying resell. You don't cop? Move on. Your lives won't be defined by shoes. Trust me. And if you are a hardcore collector like that, FC has always been around.

:lol:

But for real, y'all need to stop being mad at each other and be mad at Adidas.

And stop paying resell. You don't cop? Move on. Your lives won't be defined by shoes. Trust me. And if you are a hardcore collector like that, FC has always been around.
lol why pay FC when the reseller is much cheaper?

Sole Collector face book page

Repped thanks man. Good video.

GGs even better after seeing them side by side and hearing the Browns don't glow. That said people still lowering the asks on GGs because they assume these are the same shoe with a different color.

I swear, the shoe copping game may be hard, but reading resellers is super easy. Gonna see what mistakes resellers make as these drop and swooooop right in...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom