ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how late could you have gotten vip status (spend 300) to use for this release?

prior to them appearing on the app or prior to today?

Can be after they appear on app .... 3s were on app but spent $25 to get VIP status. Reserved today to get code.

if you want the code...

it's when bill belamy coached rock n jock and the dude who who left the nhl for russia.

bill belamy lives on in a yeezy thread.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Like I always say everybody is in it for the love of sneaker blah blah blah is bs'ing to an extent.

But win two pairs of yeezys

And it's

1200 in the sig

Y'all phony as hell if you ever and I mean ever sold a shoe your a reseller. If you hit on confirmed and then try to hit on the app win both

You going to be like nah I'm good.

Nope it's how much on top should blah blah put for a trade or how much I should charge my homie for the oop

yall kill me

Oh these will be trade bait knowing dang well they going on GOAT

I don't think that's fair to say about people. Sure they could be a reseller, doesn't mean they can't share the same passion for sneakers. For a lot of people multiple Yeezys are a means to obtain other sneakers, especially those high school kids with no jobs. You act like anyone can just go out and mow lawn to get dough and really, those low end gigs just aren't obtainable for many people. I had to sell off a few pieces of my collection back in high school too so I could obtain other shoes I really wanted. You know how much I would have LOVED to keep those Laser 4s, Homer SBs, and Cali dunks? I waited online for those laser 4s for like 5 hours because I WANTED them. Dude I STILL miss those shoes but there were other sneakers out there that I wanted more and those were the only kicks in my collection that were worth anything back then. These days, it's just not reasonable for me to throw down a few hundred on those again when I could put that money towards shoes I like more.

there's 2 reasons for this.

1. "lurkers" people who have nothing to contribute and i don't even mean info. just to chop it up in a thread. become friendly with people, anything. people don't wanna post info because the assumption is lurkers are sneaky greedy people. just interact with people, make friends. **** works the same as the real world but a lot of people can't do that either.

2. the community is split between people who do this for the love of sneakers and people who do this to make a quick buck. if i'm in the first category and if i know something that i prob had to figure out myself, why am i gonna openly help someone who i don't know, prob was too lazy to contribute and is using whatever information or help to make a quick dollar on people who do this because they genuinely enjoy the hobby.

that's how i look at it.

It's more frustrating because people come in here 1 day before release and start begging for help. Would've been different had they been here a week ago asking the same questions. EVEN BETTER if they actually read the damn thread. The same question and every resource they would need is right here within this thread.

And I agree, the lurkers really have killed a lot of the that "old NT" mentality. Everyone is scared to post info now because it typically never helps members, the majority of those who eat off our info are lurkers or blogs like HS/Complex who put all of our info out there on blast. I really can't blame all these cook in silence people for having group chats.

wtf is going on in here?meanwhile lurkers/botters in here like
View media item 2197322

with that being said my FTL app chances looking very slim, no updated vip & no check in
View media item 2197324

wasn't about to drive  to the city today, a couple NTers tried getting me the code in time but it expired. Appreciate yall bless up. 
going for it manuel saturday & see what happens. good luck to fellow NY heads thru the  app, hopefully some of us can legit cook with that 6 min. 

lol we aint need to no code to eat fam!

Did anyone elses countdown disappear on them and just shows the "you are not in a pilot area........." screen?

So it's no script, no chance right? I've only gotten lucky on (read my sig) and the Black Human Races from Adidas manually, everything else is L SZN for me.

Let's hope it hasn't come to that for copping kicks [emoji]128518[/emoji]....cause that means the kids coming up will have to be idiot savants with damn near genius level computer skill sets to pick up the -- future retros of chuck taylors (you knownike will do it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom