ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either limited or this footlocker/footaction app cost him some backdoor pairs

Last edited:
How does this even make sense?

Doesn't have to make sense, that's just how it works. Most of if not all pairs will go to anyone with a 6min head start with plenty being waitlisted. Everyone not in the 6min head start is more than likely getting a L.

Doesn't have to make sense, that's just how it works. Most of if not all pairs will go to anyone with a 6min head start with plenty being waitlisted. Everyone not in the 6min head start is more than likely getting a L.

even 8 min headstarts gettin the L

Your initial explanation is leftover pairs go to those with 5 min then so on and so on.

Theres enough pairs for all the 6 minute dudes that now theres more stock for 5 min dudes? By that notion keep raffling the entire stock over and over to the 6 min dudes.

Its not like each 6/5/4 minute slots have allotted pairs.

Correct me if im wrong but I believe most pairs are raffled to the ppl w/ 6min head start, and whatever's left is raffled to the ppl with 5mins and so on 

WhT's next.... they take folks by 3 in a room with a broken bottle and stick on the table and the first person to make it out of the room on the other side gets a pair. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

footlocker ....come out to PLAAAAAY [emoji]128540[/emoji]

how many of us have a 6min headstart for FTL app?

i doubt there are enough pairs for everyone
No where around me is getting these, but how do you achieve a full 6 minute head start? I know you have to check in, but what else? You have to spend x amount of money per year? If so how much? 

No where around me is getting these, but how do you achieve a full 6 minute head start? I know you have to check in, but what else? You have to spend x amount of money per year? If so how much? 

Spend 300 in a year to get platinum

Check in at store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom