ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe they are not going to be as lenient for future releases.

It's already begun.

I know I was lucky as a few of my home boys who ordered around the same time as me to the same forwarding address got their orders intercepted and returned to adidas uk warehouse. Some ppl think all orders got intercepted and just letting them know they did not.

Addresses can be manipulated easily, as only certain billing info is needed to process the order.  
This. 

I do the same thing with Supreme releases.

As far as ATC services go, I've only tried it like 2-3 times and didn't hit on any. 

Wish I knew about the forwarding services before. Barely found out about last year and now it might be too late for that. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Did anyone successfully use the BD for the OT's? what happens to the splash page? I feel if you had the BD you would be able to grab a ton.
i did, and i copped.

the splash page, you mean the waiting in line thing? nothing, it kept going after i added to cart via DW but it didn't matter.
Will shoe trees (Ikea) ruin the shape of the 350's? Maybe stretch it out or whatever?

Last edited:
I need your opinion guys. I won before a ds mr by paying $20. A guy i know is trading his vnds 750 TB for my MR plus $650. His pair was used once with sneakershield. Should I go for it? Its like paying a VNDS 750 TB for $670

I need your opinion guys. I won before a ds mr by paying $20. A guy i know is trading his vnds 750 TB for my MR plus $650. His pair was used once with sneakershield. Should I go for it? Its like paying a VNDS 750 TB for $670

Sounds too good to be true. TB is worth twice the price of the MR, so youre telling me hes gonna trade you AND add $650? :lol: Sounds like you bout to get goofed.

He is selling it for $1450 vnds. I have MR which sells for $700 and up. He wants the MR plus 650. So thats around $1350. I know the pair is legit but do you think its a good deal?

Sounds too good to be true. TB is worth twice the price of the MR, so youre telling me hes gonna trade you AND add $650? :lol: Sounds like you bout to get goofed.
He is selling it for $1450 vnds. I have MR which sells for $700 plus $650 which will be $1350. I know the pair is legit but I want to know if its worth it. Im not from the US so resell price is not as high.

got field access to the Pro Bowl yesterday... my main goal was to meet and chop it up with Tyrod Tayler... done.

then AP came around so I had him sign my left moon rock, and had Richard Sherman sign my right moon rock. their reaction to signing Yeezys was awesome. when I asked them to do it, both had their eyebrows raised and gave the "oh man, yeah okayyyy" people in the crowd were tripping out too.

View media item 1893034View media item 1893035

Being a football fan and autograph collector myself, that sounds like a cool experience.  But maybe I don't see the relevance to them signing Yeezy's?

Why not get them on a 16x20 or a mini helmet of their team?  They're your shoes and you obviously can do what you want with them,  I guess I just don't get it.  

I'm ready for the next run of 350s. I'm still Yeezyless, although I did snag a pair of grey Payaa's to hold me over in the meantime. 

3 pairs of OT I ordered through ADC UK got cancelled on that release. Used mail forwarding but I still don't think that's the reason why it got cancelled. I think they over sold.

Ordered a NMD R1 through ADC UK. We'll see what happens....maybe there's still hope for mail forwarding yeezys 
grin.gif

@adidasusprguy just tweeted a pic of him in white 350s before deleting it

Somebody beat me to it lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom