ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's looking like the ADC /yeezy isn't working on mobile phones, the site displays on desktop though. Hmm

Won't work on mine either. I cleared cache and cookies on the iPhone and still won't work. Can't log in and all I see is Stella smh

Buy a new one then put the current one in there to exchange and then return
mean.gif
 thats foul and basically stealing. some poor kid gonna buy that broken controller

Buy a new one then put the current one in there to exchange and then return
My cousin does that. Some foul but funny ****. I would hate for someone to get in trouble because I did that. I know people who do that with broken cameras, entire ps4/xbox 1 systems. To risky for my blood. That's why I just get warranty. But then again I'd have to ship it back to playstation which would take a week or so. Sucks because  I was on a real streak in myPark.  

Last edited:
Y'all ain't gaming hard enough if you've never done that, that's a old trick. And besides, Sony and the company you get them from, eat the money. If it falls into the hands of a customer somehow, guess what. They just return it too. :lol:

Sorry if anyone was trying to keep it hush hush, but is Dover Street dropping the yeezys online at all?

that karma doe, you gonna be yeezyless for all of 2k17 because you wanted to play 2k17 
Y'all ain't gaming hard enough if you've never done that, that's a old trick. And besides, Sony and the company you get them from, eat the money. If it falls into the hands of a customer somehow, guess what. They just return it too.
laugh.gif
True, if this was 100% case I'd be more inclined. But I've worked in Target customer service. I know when stuff get returned if you don't check it properly and it turns to be a fake return. You get in trouble. It's impossible to check everything and everyone but they don't care at Target. They would rather a long *** line then someone getting over on them. 

Last edited:

Sorry if anyone was trying to keep it hush hush, but is Dover Street dropping the yeezys online at all?
I called 2 days ago and they said No, but it seems like opening ceremony is dropping them but unsure of their procedure 

It's actually pretty good that we get to go before you guys in the States now. You guys get a lot more pairs so yours lasts so long. We get like 100 pairs so we're done in like 20 mins LOL. I can then move on with me day 
smokin.gif

True, if this was 100% case I'd be more inclined. But I've worked in Target customer service. I know when stuff get returned if you don't check it properly and it turns to be a fake return. You get in trouble. It's impossible to check everything and everyone but they don't care at Target. They would rather a long *** line then someone getting over on them. 

Word. I actually think now, they have the bar codes matched up on the box and the controller. So it might get flagged, but back in the day that was the move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom