ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and the good ol' My size is blank and not showing up on my shipping...

there's just a line no number 
frown.gif

Picked up my pair yesterday via confirmed. I have a few pairs of 350's and this is my first pair of 750's. Honestly these are my fav 750's and 2nd fav behind the TD's so far. Beautiful shoe. In certain lighting these look olive or grey. I have a 8-8.5 in my 350's and got these in a 8. Really wish I would have gotten the 8.5 or 9. Maybe I need to break them in?

Picked up my pair yesterday via confirmed. I have a few pairs of 350's and this is my first pair of 750's. Honestly these are my fav 750's and 2nd fav behind the TD's so far. Beautiful shoe. In certain lighting these look olive or grey. I have a 8-8.5 in my 350's and got these in a 8. Really wish I would have gotten the 8.5 or 9. Maybe I need to break them in?

Definitely a break in period for 750s.

Waiting for that magic sub-9 size 10 to appear on GOAT.

Im super tired of Yeezy Mafia, everybody know Adidas is getting better at hiding info because they dont want leaks by them and shutting off all reliable info plugs, but they STILL insist on giving out BS info they arent sure about. Like not being able to confirm the 750 date till the the last minute, claiming that they "knew" the info that Heisenburg heat already tweeted about, lying about how the release would be like Human races when we got splash page like usual, and scamming people for $1 carts when they couldnt find the work around of the BD until SoleMartyrs script had the revision. Now they are saying that the new 750s glow when they dont and only the sample pairs did. I called them out on their BS and they blocked me on twitter. Theyre turning into a joke with every release. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom