ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll cop a V2 size 10.5 for under $600 shiiiiiiiiiiii lol

Plug me pls!

If people read my post right, I said "some", not all.

Its really not that hard to find, really. If you doubt me, thats on you.

eBay is your best bet right now. Make sure to look in the sold/completed sections to get a feel of how things are going. Also, be sure and use PP so you can protect yourself twice, JIC. Be patient. Do your research on fakes from real, and you'll be fine.

does anyone else think the V1 prices will go down now that they're basically re-doing each v1 c/w in the V2?

After getting the v2s in hand, i cant see myself going after v1s as fervently 

does anyone else think the V1 prices will go down now that they're basically re-doing each v1 c/w in the V2?

naw V1s not going down unless they do a re release like the PB 2.0

naw man... v1s are gunna hold steady or go up a little. what you can see yourself do, doesnt not reflect on everyone else. trust me the big baller spoiled kids still want v1s. they will have that OG hype value

naw man... v1s are gunna hold steady or go up a little. what you can see yourself do, doesnt not reflect on everyone else. trust me the big baller spoiled kids still want v1s. they will have that OG hype value

im not a rich kid but I personally still want a few pairs of the v1

Turtle Doves still the ugliest pair ive ever seen in person

who here wants their order to be cancelled like me because they doubled up trying to flip but it aint worth it no more 
Did you used different cards and addresses? I mean you don't even have to have different address , just different cards...

two different cards, names, 2 address's 

I put in two orders with the same address, but different names and CC info.

I thought if it wasn't the same name, you should be fine.

I got shipping confirmation on one, waiting for confirmation on the other.

Quote:

Also just received shipping confirmation for the pair ordered through that direct link.

Reps given to both of these guys here. Big things.

My first pair of Yeezys.

Anytime, glad i could help, crazy part is I was on reddit and seen someone post that so i should be thanking him too

i guess im in the minority...i really like the v2s shpe and fit much more than the v1s....comparatively the v1s look "plain" but thats just my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom