ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
$33 shipped 3-5bdays 
nerd.gif

but i mean if its better than crep, jason marrk, Reshoevn8r etc...then worth the investment

dang, i put it in my cart to see what the shipping would be like, but didn't feel like creating an account etc, so now i feel bad :frown: sorry bro!

Did anyone enter the BAIT raffles? I entered in the Seattle, but never heard back/got an email congratulating me on my interest/handing me an L as a memento :rolleyes Anyone in the So Cal area enter as well?

$33 shipped 3-5bdays :nerd:

but i mean if its better than crep, jason marrk, Reshoevn8r etc...then worth the investment

I'm just going to plug Saphir again since they maintained the softness of the suede on my common projects and some other suede kicks. You spent almost $400 on these shoes, this isn't exactly the time to skimp out on costs :lol:

:smh: doesn't surprise me. It being my first time I wasn't sure if they sent any notification and when I went to the website, there was no mention, even though I went to the raffle's url... oh well, I considered it an L as I was skipping my happy *** out of the store with my ticket LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom