ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is this #glowgate thing happening right now? I read about it on hypebeast. Some chocolates glow and some don't?

1/1 adidas IT order shipped (confirmation came yesterday) and just got 1/2 adidas UK order shipping confirmation. Both of those orders used the same email, so I don't think adidas is canceling orders with same email.

Hey guys (semi) big update: I ordered an item from GOAT and just got a UPS tracking number.  I know they've been having a LOT of complaints and it seems they got fed up with USPS (cough cough) "losing" their packages (cough cough) and quietly made the switch.

This is game changing for those of us who have had packages stolen by USPS mailworkers the past year...which is a lot of us.

As for USPS: Go **** yourself.  I had sympathy for them going bankrupt and increasingly cutting down hours due to competition, but they truly deserve to be out of business.  No accountability and like most government organizations it's a good brother network where the customer comes last. 

New Private Label bags.

Joints super dope, fits mad stuff. Good for my photoshoots.
laugh.gif

@slimcargos
@privatelabelnyc
got a link?

adc with the early morning shipment of size 6 and 14 
nthat.gif

btw no shipping email from adc, but got delivery alerts from fedex and also logged onto adc to find out its confirmed shipped. I think everyone got  free 2 day expedited shipping because i skipped the shipping method and went straight to review and pay. tho they did get the tax all messed up chargin me $42 but showing $0 on order confirmation and then showing $31 on my card

Hoping but also saw rumors that the next drop is the 29th and they're spreading out the 3 that are supposed to drop on Black Friday. Doesn't matter to me either way, amateur resellers gonna need money for new releases and others need that rent money. I don't need a second pair but wouldn't mind one at $600.

I seen a Nov 25th date for Black/ Infared 350v2's
Not sure if people are guessing dates

I made more $$$ buying pairs of PB's and OT's for $650-800
And flipping them at FC for $1250
Getting back a rack
Then the couple pairs I got at retail n sold

Last edited:
I'm looking at the resale market right now and some foreign sellers have a "mp" price and a higher price that says "bin" 

probably a very dumb question, but can someone tell me what "mp" and "bin" stand for? 
nerd.gif

Which side would you guys prefer in this trade?

Green Pharrell NMD and Banned 1

Or

Beluga V2 and White Mountaineering City Sock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom