ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Making similar colorways with slight changes is fine by me.
I wonder how long this can go on for though? 
laugh.gif
  When is the speculated 550 supposed to release? 

I told everyone about the PB restock a few weeks ago.  If you are holding on to DS TDs move those in the next few months, adidas will be doing the same thing with that colorway later this year.  My connect who is tight with Vic Mensa says 6 pairs of 350s.  2 will be re-releases with BB5350 and BB6350.  The others will be new colorways.

Two questions: with the Kanye tix, why is the cost more than the face value? Is he marking up the products on his page?

If the PBs release, why would that drop the value of the OG? Do OG Jordans lose value when they're retro'd?

Two questions: with the Kanye tix, why is the cost more than the face value? Is he marking up the products on his page?

If the PBs release, why would that drop the value of the OG? Do OG Jordans lose value when they're retro'd?
there's a difference. OG jordans usually aren't retro'd the same year as the original release.

and the real question is why kanye is selling PB 350s and a t-shirt as 'memorabilia packs' for $550 on YS when the shoe is restocking

I told everyone about the PB restock a few weeks ago.  If you are holding on to DS TDs move those in the next few months, adidas will be doing the same thing with that colorway later this year.  My connect who is tight with Vic Mensa says 6 pairs of 350s.  2 will be re-releases with BB5350 and BB6350.  The others will be new colorways.
Has anyone asked to bet you on your info if you're right? i'm not asking, but this showed up on my tl

I wonder how long this can go on for though? :lol:   When is the speculated 550 supposed to release? 

Well lux brands like Maison Margiela have been doing this for a while. Now I am in no way calling Yeezy designer or lux, but it can't be out of the realm of possiblity West would want to do the same. We may see a ton of 350 and 750 colorways with additional models like the 550s.

Last edited:

#truth. Get ready. save yo pennies.

Has anyone asked to bet you on your info if you're right? i'm not asking, but this showed up on my tl
I mean I feel good about the source he has been spot on with his info up to this point.  The BB6350 sounds weird but he was going on about how the re release pairs are gonna have a style code with "BB" "the number of yeezy 350 release" then "350"  So for the 5th 350 release it will be BB5350  and for the 6th 350 release it will be BB6350.  That part is kinda throwing me off, but we all through BB5350 was made up originally so he might be spot on again. 

Last edited:
what shoes did I diss?

Pretttty sure you get your cape on and come in here once a week and complain that these are glorified roshes, retail is too high on them, sheep wear them, etc.

Actually I KNOW you do it because others have called you out on it before.

What a hypocrite

Pretttty sure you get your cape on and come in here once a week and complain that these are glorified roshes, retail is too high on them, sheep wear them, etc.

Actually I KNOW you do it because others have called you out on it before.

What a hypocrite
I see you've been stalking me hahahahaha

and I love roshes, still buy them. These are Adidas Roshes but yup most in here cry and complain that they aren't haha, def sheep quality

now get off my ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom