ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot for doubles of black and trade for beluga.

Never stay in the past move forward and prepare.

I missed and want chocolates but those are in the rear view now... Worry about those later

Ill be lucky to even get pass the splash page with ADC.

Last edited:

Anyone having womens sizing info for the v2's? My wife is 5.5 womens, what size should I get her?
my wife is a size 7 womens and got her a size 6 mens which was still a bit big so size 5.5 mens would be perfect for womens size 7. so i'm assuming a size 4-4.5 mens would be right for your wife. 

Ill be lucky to even get past the splash page with ADC.
I got passed the splash page last Saturday...  sizes were not carting anymore tho 
laugh.gif
  Only the 2nd time getting past the splash page... 1st time was PB 2.0 LOL

passed on 850 for the choc same seller locally is now down to 760
laugh.gif

don't pay these ******s rent.... wait it out & cop when their at the lowest point and thirsty for their money back for black friday..

i got my V2s for under 6. 

She wears a women's 10 so mens 8.5? I never bought men size kicks for her
It'd be a 9men's on Adidas shoes usually.. but if she was a 7(8 Womens) I could have helped. My girl doesn't want her 7's so, they're just sitting here. lol

She wears a women's 10 so mens 8.5? I never bought men size kicks for her

It'd be a 9men's on Adidas shoes usually.. but if she was a 7(8 Womens) I could have helped. My girl doesn't want her 7's so, they're just sitting here. lol

If you're referring to TD

that's out of my price range :lol: I'm not crazy to spend that much on shoes unless I hit the lottery tonight

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

If you're referring to TD

that's out of my price range
laugh.gif
I'm not crazy to spend that much on shoes unless I hit the lottery tonight

[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Oh nah, I was referring to Choc's. My bad, I think I misunderstood. Funny you bring up the TDs though, found a bae size on grailed for the low.. so, it's out there just keep your eyes peeled. 
nerd.gif

Honestly I want these bad but if I can get a pair for my girl and strike out for myself I'll still be happy as ****

She likes these and been trying to get her a pair for awhile now.

She told me her absolute fav are TD
roll.gif
What size, I'll let you know if I cop

Im 0 for whatever... :rofl:

Dag bro. You'll get the hang of these releases. I didn't give into the adidas Yeezy hype until the MR 350s, and I struck out on those, TB's and PB 2.0s. But I think constantly missing out made me desperate to smarten up for further releases, cus I've been successful ever since the OT's (w/o a plug, bot, etc.). There's a lesson to learn and grow from for every release leading into to the next.

interesting.

v2 blk/wht vs aj1 BT 5 Nov.

v2 other cws vs aj1 top 3 thanksgiving weekend.

adidas vs jb going h2h

these b/w v2's are going to be had, I'm starting to get a small collection of yeezys now and I'm starting to find it hard wearing any other shoes. If those EU numbers are true it'll be interesting to see wether we get more stockists or just additional stock for current stockists because 50k for just europe is ALOT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom