ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is good to know.  I'm hoping my 7 fits because like you said with Jays I go down 1.5

I also read a 6.5 may work. It sucks when you don't have the opportunity to easily get a pair to find out your true size.
Yeah, it just depend on the shoe- since nmds fit big I buy her a mens 7 in those and a 7.5 in Ultra boosts (also an 8 in the MC's) and she's typically a women's 8.5 as well.

For the Barneys raffle, they don't ask size? wtf

all i put in was name, email, phone, and dob

no i got some good tickets via Stubhub but the new tour dates go on sale on the 22nd so you have a good chance to get them.
Already on presale. Most of the tickets are still available. If you have a Presale code / Official Platinum Seats you can buy now at a retail. When they go live they will sell out fast. And probably be marked up 20-40 dollars depending on the seat.  

http://www.ticketmaster.com/Kanye-West-tickets/artist/885590

Last edited:

Barclay Center is gonna be LIT...Got great seats with the presale code. 

MSG was dope and cant wait for Barclays!
How much did you pay and what section? 

I'm not sure If I want to see him again. But my girl who is normally anti-Kanye won't shut up about how much of a good time she had. We we're both surprised he played old and new stuff. Guess she just missed the Old Kanye. 
laugh.gif

Might try to snag some merch. If the security is cool with people just walking in and grabbing stuff before the show starts. 

Last edited:

How much did you pay and what section? 

I'm not sure If I want to see him again. But my girl who is normally anti-Kanye won't shut up about how much of a good time she had. We we're both surprised he played old and new stuff. Guess she just missed the Old Kanye. 
laugh.gif

Might try to snag some merch. If the security is cool with people just walking in and grabbing stuff before the show starts. 
I got platinum seating preferred thru my work, Section 26. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom