ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOAT's approval process left a sour taste in my mouth. After 8 months of hearing nothing I asked and was told to send in tagged pics of 4-5 shoes i plan on selling. I already have 30+ transactions on grailed with nothing but positive feedback. Ive sold plenty of shoes over the 8 months ive been waiting to hear back lol

help@airgoat.com

Would post the number but it just says to send an email
laugh.gif
Repped, thanks amigo. 
smokin.gif

I've been looking all around but can't seem to find any answer. Has the black / white V2 have a release date yet?

Yall wear your shoes  and then get mad bc they look worn

I love NT :rofl:

how are they supposed to sell as DS if they look worn after wear?!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the soles on my GGs are too dirty from wear to see hairline fractures

Yall wear your shoes  and then get mad bc they look worn

I love NT 
roll.gif
Some people get so caught up in Yeezy hype that when they actually get their first pair and realize they're really just a pair of shoes made by Adidas they become disappointed.

I was at the mall during my lunch break and I must've seen 10 pairs of fake 350s (worn mostly by kids). There's so many fakes out there, I really wonder why Adidas didn't just release a GR, non-Yeezy model for people who simply like the style.

Non Sneaker talk:

The show yesterday was fire. So glad my girl got us tickets when I was meh about it. Listening to TL Barretts' Father Stretch My Hands all day today :lol:

Still no 750s in the wild. Bunch of Belugas, boots, and tour merchandise.

And a bunch of people who only knew the words to the songs off TLOP...
We're the merch lines long? If so any suggestion when is the best time to get in line?

We're the merch lines long? If so any suggestion when is the best time to get in line?

The one near the main entrance (with the VIP raffle kiosks, you'll understand when you get there), but if you go around the Forum, you'll find shorter lines.

I was at the mall during my lunch break and I must've seen 10 pairs of fake 350s (worn mostly by kids). There's so many fakes out there, I really wonder why Adidas didn't just release a GR, non-Yeezy model for people who simply like the style.
the fakes are super bad too, like, they know how fake they are

View media item 2217976
Finally got my tripple together and I am very happy with the choc's fit, a little bit snuggier than the black and grey and after 2 days of wearing I find them really comfy. The deconstructed fit helped a lot. Greys are still my faves colorwise though.
But overall I think they are much comfier than many in here think. Quality on all is top notch!!

Last edited:
yeah, there not terribly uncomfortable or anything. I wore mine on my trip to portland and walked around all day and even biked around in them. were they as comfortable as, let's say UBs, no but they weren't that bad. definitely more comfortable that most retro jordans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom