ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I hope so, replied asking if they have her size cause i already ordered a pair on GOAT
okay, did you enter in it also? (assuming you did).... Just trying check to see if EVERYONE is getting this email. Its weird to get an email and them ask a # to call you as oppose to you calling an official Barneys #.

I do feel better I didnt get a bounce back from the email address, but don't like giving my CC info/PII from a # calling me etc...

okay, did you enter in it also? (assuming you did).... Just trying check to see if EVERYONE is getting this email. Its weird to get an email and them ask a # to call you as oppose to you calling an official Barneys #.

I do feel better I didnt get a bounce back from the email address, but don't like giving my CC info/PII from a # calling me etc...
i did not enter just her i think cause im lazy

Did you tell them the 750's aren't up to your quality standards?

Did you tell them the 750's aren't up to your quality standards?
Yes i did. So they said they will discount $50 off. I told them wasn' sufficient and passed. Their loss 
laugh.gif

So this is a serious question. Are the holes in the knees of these skinny jeans everybody is wearing for fashion or do they serve the purpose of allowing your legs to bend

So this is a serious question. Are the holes in the knees of these skinny jeans everybody is wearing for fashion or do they serve the purpose of allowing your legs to bend
roll.gif

its funny seeing fashion trends re-surge....i did it in the 90s, it came back in early 00s and now back again id say for last ~year+ ...remember my mom getting at me that she would just cut her own jeans in the 70s and not over pay for pre-cuts heh

Lol at those StockX fee increases
if u dig a couple days ago post from me, u can see their response from my short rant to them about it... They're ruining their business model...margins are so thin on most shoes... It will only then make sense to resell on their platform for only those "rare" limited high value shoes....i really like what they were/are trying to do but this to me just shows StockX owners/investors pushing for profits now

Last edited:

roll.gif

its funny seeing fashion trends re-surge....i did it in the 90s, it came back in early 00s and now back again id say for last ~year+ ...remember my mom getting at me that she would just cut her own jeans in the 70s and not over pay for pre-cuts heh
be ready straight/loose fit jeans are the next thing to comeback, NT Denim will be in style again

if u dig a couple days ago post from me, u can see their response from my short rant to them about it... They're ruining their business model...margins are so thin on most shoes... It will only then make sense to resell on their platform for only those "rare" limited high value shoes....i really like what they were/are trying to do but this to me just shows StockX owners/investors pushing for profits now
I'm fairly certain it was part of their plan all along. Think of it as introductory pricing to get you hooked on their service/product. Now that they have a sufficient user base, they can increase fees by banking on the goodwill that has already been generated.

No response email from Barneys, maybe they don't have her size, we will see if they call when we said to call

eek.gif
Millers Outpost! forgot all about those stores!
laugh.gif
yeah they rebranded to Anchor Blue which is when I got my members only jacket from a loooong time ago. used to be the best place for short sleeve plaid shirts and other stuff. kind of miss that store

okay so YM said the release date could be 23rd so 4 yeezys on the same day but again we all know how credible this guy is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom