ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even though I much prefer the belugas (which I have), these 3 black yeezys are cool but not overly impressive.

I have my pair secured. Black/red pair is the ones in going for. Black/coppers are nice too

Probably line 3. They didn't do that for me.
Did you Resv in the app show you purchased the shoe after you left the store with your shoes, or you didn't check

Cool, thanks for the info!

Repped, thanks!

Guess I'm putting my name on both accounts then.
No not if it's the same store for the same shoe, you might wanna put that in a friends name

I heard some people who had 2 phones couldn't pick up at the same store both pairs only 1

just pick up earlier 1 pair and right before pick ends on 2nd or 3rd need be

So for the Adidas Confirmation App to reserve it you have to be in the area of the city and then you have to go in and get it? Can you reserve it the same day or will your change be gone by then? Also, what other raffles are there?

So for the Adidas Confirmation App to reserve it you have to be in the area of the city and then you have to go in and get it? Can you reserve it the same day or will your change be gone by then? Also, what other raffles are there?
-Be in the green zone; the app will tell you if you're in the zone or not

-Tap when button appears by the end of countdown

-If you hit, you pick up on Wednesday by a certain time

*sign-ups close the day before the countdown. you can't make any changes to your size selection after that.

*you will be assigned a store for pick up. you can't choose.

Last edited:
sorry not to be more clear, they never opened my app they just took a quick look and looked for my name on the list. my app did update after my
purchase that it was picked up tho...
There's a code the store supposed to enter that tells the app that.

Now,  this part is where the Shady mgr say you did or didn't pick up your pair and things come up missing like the NT'er w/ BT's

Did you Resv in the app show you purchased the shoe after you left the store with your shoes, or you didn't check

No not if it's the same store for the same shoe, you might wanna put that in a friends name

I heard some people who had 2 phones couldn't pick up at the same store both pairs only 1

just pick up earlier 1 pair and right before pick ends on 2nd or 3rd need be
Thanks for the heads up.

I'll just change the stores so they're not the same one.  Especially if they have a list of names that they check.  I'd rather do a little extra driving around LA than possibly getting denied a pair.

I have done the pick up one early and one later at the same store for Adidas confirmed though.  Hopefully I get different pickup stores this time hahah.

Last edited:
It did but she didn't enter a code on my phone tho.
I wonder if FTL has every pair's bar code that's sent to the store on file and when it's purchased it tells the app

You give them your Customer number or phone number or email which is linked to your acct upon purchase?

I wonder how it works 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That's correct. Spending a small amount of $500 in the past two months is nothing to $XXX who spends every other week.

Is the choosing of winners completely random or they choose people who spend the most? So basically the more you spend, the more likely you will hit on a pair?

I wonder if FTL has every pair's bar code that's sent to the store on file and when it's purchased it tells the app

You give them your Customer number or phone number or email which is linked to your acct upon purchase?

I wonder how it works :nerd:  

One guy was denied black toes at footnation and said his reservation was a waitlist but later that evening, his app reservation went from reserved to picked-up (backdoored) smh

One guy was denied black toes at footnation and said his reservation was a waitlist but later that evening, his app reservation went from reserved to picked-up (backdoored) smh
I hope that got reported to the district manager

yeah this ^^^

If a mgr can figure out how to make a winning conformation go to waitlisted from reserved.

they'll figure out a way to off some sizes from winners.

But not FSR like before when it was instore raffle.

I wonder how it works :nerd:  

No, it's just as simple as going to a screen and checking off that the customer has made the purchase. In which it updates on the customers app

Is the choosing of winners completely random or they choose people who spend the most? So basically the more you spend, the more likely you will hit on a pair?

Store employees don't choose winners, it's all generated for an algorithm but it's noticeable when you see the same ppl winning are the same ppl you see monthly. And not someone who thinks they can just become gold/platinum, and return product when he/she doesn't win.

Last edited:
yeah this ^^^
If a mgr can figure out how to make a winning conformation go to waitlisted from reserved.

they'll figure out a way to off some sizes from winners.

But not FSR like before when it was instore raffle.

There's gonna be a lot more to Backdoor this release when the employees make you pick 1 out of the 3 colorways assuming you hit on all 3. Watch your confirmed reservations go from reserved to picked up smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom