ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf people already getting calls for FNL? how many others have gotten calls? anyone know when Roosevelt field mall is calling people? 

Just 1 out of the 3 FNL in LA called today, others will be Monday. Seems like alot of us hit at del amo

laugh.gif

I entered like 8 website raffles literally all over the world, plus a in store raffle, all each color, one of these has to hit.

So I put in an order on champs and I think the vip will hit tomorrow midnight, should I not sign up until then? Or will the platinum vip hit even after I've signed up?

So I put in an order on champs and I think the vip will hit tomorrow midnight, should I not sign up until then? Or will the platinum vip hit even after I've signed up?

to be on the safe side i would wait until sunday even monday as long as youll have time monday to get the check in codes as well .. honestly i dont think your order will hit tho for platinum status .. you have to give it 48-72 hours after it ships ..

Looks like Acrimony in SF was doing reservations for the red pair if you purchased one yeezy season 3 clothing item

I just said eff it and went and bought an iPhone today. Like Magic, all of my apps are properly showing my countdowns and 3 selected stores. Couldn't leave this release up to chance...

Only one I like is the olive or greenish pair that one is flame the tan or cream one is alright the infrared one is the weakest but hope I can snatch a pair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom