ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
South Florida champs
Yesterday

Not sure the zip code

If u get it to work plz PM me with which city plz

Is the general opinion that there are more of these available this time around? I feel like I've seen a mix of people saying both.

BAIT and my Footlocker both let me sign up for all three colorways, so I'm just hoping for a sliver of a chance.

Good, it should be one product per person. Spread the wealth and make people go for the one they want (or the one they want to resell). I need a copper in my size. Only one I really care to cop and rock. 

Make yourself more then 1 person!! 
devil.gif

turn into 3 people!!!!

Last edited:
Scumbags at walden galleria in buffalo wouldnt give me the code so i let them type it in the phone and they said its not working #shady POS

Last edited:
Got called from kings plaza finish line already earlier today, garden state plaza only had like 6 people that joined the raffle when i went a hour after the store opened, they gonna call Monday hopefully I get a call from them too
Got called from kings plaza finish line already earlier today, garden state plaza only had like 6 people that joined the raffle when i went a hour after the store opened, they gonna call Monday hopefully I get a call from them too

Kanye ended tonight's show after 2 songs & a 20 minute rant

Too bad it still won't stop people from wanting Yeezys
dont say that. i was at his cancelled LA show and going tonight hoping its better lol.

but now after hearing what he had a rant over i should of got my money back. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom