ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know if you can buy From addidas mx with a usa address payment but still use a mex shipping address?

Is anyones footaction app acting up? When i go to pick 3 stores and save it ill go to review my stores and only 1 store comes up..... footlocker and champs shows the 3 stores but footaction isnt, even with the true blues its the same thing

Got my clarification, don't let these employees intimidate you. If you hit all three pears, make sure you walk out with three pears
All I needed was that they're treated as "individual releases"

View media item 2235184
just don't want anyone ending up like dude with the black toes where the DM only gave him a discount code/coupon which is probably useless on these types of releases.

And the last clarification. We good!
View media item 2235197
I highly suggest to save these screenshots just in case shady employees try to pull a fast one. Complete your set fam!

Last edited:
[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Got my clarification, don't let these employees intimidate you. If you hit all three pears, make sure you walk out with three pears
All I needed was that they're treated as "individual releases"

View media item 2235184
just don't want anyone ending up like dude with the black toes where the DM only gave him a discount code/coupon which is probably useless on these types of releases.

Facts, I'm keeping it for confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom