ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im happy that there's a lot of people liking different ones.....I guess I feel about 1% better about getting the one I want 
laugh.gif

REPORTED 

Thank you again tho for the turtle doves G  
nthat.gif
 i still owe you

Last edited:
so what's the word on adc ? are all three releasing at the same time? or will it be one after another? i have to try for copper or green first. the red are trash but id gladly take them as trade bait. i'm still stuck with the belugas in an 11 and 10.5 i need size swap. fezkickzny on ig is a thief. tried charging me 400 for a size swap.
Lol. Just sell and use the money for your size. Trading sizes is tough

View media item 2236776If I had to describe color, I would say
The "red" pair is sometimes pinkish orange looking
The "copper" pair is light brown
The "green" pair looks almost grey in person

Starting to look for a pair of v1, but I am not sure if I should go TTS or .5 size down. I wear 8 for CG 750s, 8.5 for pretty much everything else.

Starting to look for a pair of v1, but I am not sure if I should go TTS or .5 size down. I wear 8 for CG 750s, 8.5 for pretty much everything else.
I would say .5 size down, but since you're 8.5 for everything else then I believe 8 is good.

CG feels a bit looser compared to my GG at the same size of 13 as well.

Dam, they look different in every picture! I kind of like the way that the Copper looks in that pic.

Last edited:
You just wait and see if you they gave you an L or not. No tapping a button or anything. You check 3pm pacific/6pm eastern time and confirm your reservation if you won a pair. Thats it.

thanks for that. there were no really clear instructions. thanks for clearing that up

what are the benefits of head starts for a release like this?

from my understanding, nothing needs to be done on our part when the timer goes to zero?

what are the benefits of head starts for a release like this?

from my understanding, nothing needs to be done on our part when the timer goes to zero?

You get a better chance, being that with a 6 min headstart you get the best chance and yes, just check to see if you got it reserved or not and if you did, confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom