ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm just so excited to get to strike out without my wife and stupid kids bothering me the whole time for waffles or attention. gonna be taking my Ls in peace and quiet with a nice cup of coffee and a big dumb smile on my face.

Lol you sound like me in the future. Haha hope you hit tho

i'm just so excited to get to strike out without my wife and stupid kids bothering me the whole time for waffles or attention. gonna be taking my Ls in peace and quiet with a nice cup of coffee and a big dumb smile on my face.
This is exactly my life trying to cop online. My wifes and kids will be here asking dumb questions like you got a pair yet? or how much longer is this gonna take?

anyone want my Atlanta pairs IF i win via the reserved app?

i'm not up for driving down there, should i win

size 11

6 min headstart @ FL and Champs

5 min headstart @ FA
don't except if you win and maybe someone on waitlist will score

Well, me and my brother just got this email...entered a raffle for another raffle lol. Last resort if I don't hit on any pairs today. [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

View media item 2237374

Last edited:

size 11

5 min headstart @ FA
I'll be at work but the way its looking in greensboro that wouldn't be a bad option :rofl:

size 11

5 min headstart @ FA
I'll be at work but the way its looking in greensboro that wouldn't be a bad option
roll.gif
i think Hibbett High Point has made all their calls.  My homeboy got a call at 11am this morning

i think Hibbett High Point has made all their calls.  My homeboy got a call at 11am this morning
Man I would've never guessed the Hibbett sports had them. I'm assuming most that entered got a pair. Especially at that location

Last edited:

Man I would've never guessed the Hibbett sports had them. I'm assuming most that entered got a pair. Especially at the location
Hibbett High Point got Moon Rocks, Pirate Blacks...and the first V2s

they always get over 300 entries, so no, everyone doesn't win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom